Let's talk .

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Why is knowledge, always incomplete? When one is observing, is one aware that one is observing, or only aware of the thing that is being observed? Does awareness lead to analysis? What is psychological knowledge?
Let's talk.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why is knowledge, always incomplete? When one is observing, is one aware that one is observing, or only aware of the thing that is being observed? Does awareness lead to analysis? What is psychological knowledge?
Let's talk.

Hello China come in stretch out on that nice coach there while I dim the lights. Are you comfy? What would you like to talk about?How about chickens.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Let's talk.

Hi china
Why is knowledge, always incomplete?
which knowledge are we talking about .?
When one is observing, is one aware that one is observing.?
Not completely but subconsciously everything is observed and what is missed by your eye is not missed by your subconscious.
Does awareness lead to analysis?
Is this a trick question because this awareness has already analysed what is it is that its aware of.!
What is psychological knowledge?
Remember there are always exceptions to every psychological theory. Psychology is not a exact science

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
quandary121

Why is knowledge always incomplete? What is knowledge and what do we mean when we say "I know". You may say,"I know my wife or my husband or my girl or boy friend". Do you really know them? Can you ever know them? Do you not have an image about them? Is the image the fact? So, to know is very limited. Scientific knowledge is also limited; scientists are trying to find out what is beyond matter; although they have accumulated a great deal of knowledge they have not been able to find out so far. Knowledge and ignorance always go together; the unknown and the known. Scientists say: through matter we will find that which may be beyond. But we human beings are matter. Our minds are matter. Why do we not go into this, for if the mind can go through itself, the possibility of coming upon that which is the origin of all things, is much more likely?
Knowledge of oneself is also limited. If I seek to know myself I can study psychology, I can discuss with the psychologists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, psychobiologists. But that knowledge is always limited. But if I penetrate into this entity called myself, then there is a possibility of going infinitely beyond.

Reactions: quandary121

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
quandary121

Why is knowledge always incomplete? What is knowledge and what do we mean when we say "I know". You may say,"I know my wife or my husband or my girl or boy friend". Do you really know them? Can you ever know them? Do you not have an image about them? Is the image the fact? So, to know is very limited. Scientific knowledge is also limited; scientists are trying to find out what is beyond matter; although they have accumulated a great deal of knowledge they have not been able to find out so far. Knowledge and ignorance always go together; the unknown and the known. Scientists say: through matter we will find that which may be beyond. But we human beings are matter. Our minds are matter. Why do we not go into this, for if the mind can go through itself, the possibility of coming upon that which is the origin of all things, is much more likely?
Knowledge of oneself is also limited. If I seek to know myself I can study psychology, I can discuss with the psychologists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, psychobiologists. But that knowledge is always limited. But if I penetrate into this entity called myself, then there is a possibility of going infinitely beyond.

This is well thought out China im not sure i can add to it, or detract from it either,what i will say is ignorance is just unknown Knowledge ,and just because of ignorance we cant say that someone is not knowledgeable,facts are facts,ignorance of those facts does not mean that your ignorant just that you haven't got all the pieces of the puzzle ,there were many knowledgeable people in the past who were esteemed for there Knowledge and understanding ,but they believed the world to be flat,and just because they could not know otherwise does not make them ignorant just unaware,the mind is a very tricky area to dismantle into, what it knows and does not know ,many things unknown to us are clear as day to psychic's and mediums ,and we know even less about our subconscious,ive heard it said we use a third of our brain,what would we be like if we could use its full potential ,ESP,remote viewing ,telekinetics ,lots of things that were yet to understand ,and it is only our perceptions or our seances that give us any clue to our surroundings, what if in and enlightened mind other seances were created .?other then touch taste smell sight and sound ,what if there were more undiscovered seances.?