Why women cry

diamond lady

Jun 5, 2007
[FONT=&quot]Why women cry[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly.

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh (scholar). "He surely knows the answer", he thought. "Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

The Shaikh answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question again.[/FONT]

Reactions: AmberEyes

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
very nice. These are some of the most trying things about women's lives for sure and certainly some of the reasons that a woman cries, i expect. However, i don't like the premise that men don't cry and also have nothing to cry about.

AmberEyes

Sunshine
Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver Island
Everybody cries. Men included, or atleast.. they should cry. People these days are taught and believe that women cry a lot, and men never do. And if men DO cry, it's because they're "feminine." I believe it to be total BS, of course. Men feel joy, love and pain just as much as women do. I also think some women forget that :p

diamond lady

Jun 5, 2007
A very deep topic:-? Next,I expect to read 'Why Men fart"..ans: "Because they Can"

You didn’t get the message, it is not about the ‘’crying’’ itself
It goes far deeper than that, it’s about the inner beauty of the woman.

Try to widen your scope of thinking

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Woman cry because that is how they deal with their emotions.

Men fart because it is how they deal with their gas.

Women sobbing is just as beautiful as a man farting; it brings both relief and comfort respectively.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I find that the crying thing, that 'us' women are stuck with, most annoying.
I don't see anything 'beautiful' about it at all, it sucks.

Crying has nothing to do with how my brain is working, I can think clearly and be very
logical, but also have to cry.

Once I have finished crying, I can't go out for hours, till the face returns to normal,
most irritating.

So, I will get rid of that urge to cry almost all of the time, and quickly change the
subject, or leave the room, just to save my face.;-) I'm not going to 'have' to stay
indoors, while everyone else can go out, forget that.
If I am watching a sad movie at night, I will let it all out, as I am only going to bed
soon anyway, so, no big deal.;-)

My husband can be just as sad about something as I, without crying, I sure wish I could
do that, I really hate that aspect of being female, and I know all women are not
like that, but i would imagine most are.