Imagine

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Imagine that you're full of energy and enthusiasm,excitedand positive about the day ahead. Imagine that you're highly effective, able to achieve whatever you set out to do with confidence and ease.In your mind's eye, see yourself working with discipline and focus, quickly and easily making the decisions that move your world forward. Visualize yourself as always knowing what to say and do in every situation. Imagine yourself being the person you've always wanted to be. Imagine living the life you've always dreamed of living.
See it all in rich and colorful detail. Allow yourself to dream, and know, with absolute certainty, that you can have it, you can do it and you can be it.
Make your image of yourself and your life a positive one, and you'll program yourself for real, sustained success. Imagine yourself at your very best, and hold that image firmly in your mind, day after day, moment by moment.What you're able to imagine, you're able to create and experience. Dare to imagine, and then put your precious time to good use by bringing your imagination to life .

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
China

Google "Hallmark"....there's got to be a postion open there for you!

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I imagine the reason that people hold on to hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate is removed, the pain will set in.
James Baldwin

I imagine a world of love, peace, and no wars. Then I imagine myself attacking that place because they would never expect it!
Tracy Irey

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine. A rage, the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge in the other.
Robert De Niro in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein​

i imagine some to like this thread. others i imagine wont..?