Jews/Egyptians/Jesus/4 races of man????

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Over the weekend I had a discussion with a newly formed Egyptian friend. He shocked me with his ideas, based on what he refers to as his research. I want to post them and see where other people's heads are at on these subjects. None of it have I ever heard which leads me to believe it might be fabricated. I'll just jump in and not say what provoked these ideas/truths?/here say's?....

On where the Jews got started,if you will:
There was an Egyptian Royal who for some reason murdered someone. His name was Moses. Under the law he should have been put to death but due to his royal status was exiled. He found himself in the area of Jordon where these people worshiped a fierce warrior god Jehovah.
He being Egytpian was brought up in worshipping Amen/Amin..sp?.....
He eventually returned home and had fomulated a newer religion comprised of both...hence Judaisim was born.
Eventually he left after becoming a leader of quite the following and settled in the area we call Palestine, due to reasons of choice where to settle.
His followers did not really have craftsmen, such as carpenters, blacksmiths, farmers, etc. They were intellectuals and the first foriegn money exchange was set up btw the areas of Jorden and Syria and travellers buisness men from Egypt.Tthey became very wealthy over time from basic money exchange and created Jeurasalem.

The Romans came to rule it, religous zelot Jews tried to throw them out twice...The second time the Romans destroyed Jerusalem except for the now "WailingWall" and the jews scattered to mostly outlying roman areas where Roman control was not intact.tthis done after Rome created and applauded anti semetism.....

Eventually these jews became very wealthy in Europe and were approached to help finance the Crusades.
They used their money with promises of land ownership and profits from the loans. After the crusades europens and the pope decided not pay them back for they were broke and created a huge anti semetic hosility, to ward of Jewish reprisals.....Thus the hatred of the Jews was set in place.....

Today amends are being made by Europe and the church ......

Any thoughts.....It's a fantastic idea... He stressed that Jews were once Egyptian.......

Onto Jesus...this is something else I never heard of.....

Jesus was born a Jew ,which he says are actually Egyptian ancestory,and eventually went to Egypt to study . At the time Egypt contained massive places of study not afforded to the people of the region whence Jesus was born into....

He too wanted to start an new religion and he used an old ruse of the ancient Egyptians.
Apparently , according to my new friend, ancient pharohs could only be such, if they had no human fathers. Their mothers were to be impregnated divinely. The priest of that era of course arranged for this to happen..Of course it never did actually happen, but due to their power people believed them.....So Jesus adopted this form of divine birth, and created a new religion which obviousley got him into a lot of trouble........

On futhter thought towards this , this morning on my own, heaven help us when that happens, I think it is just possible that it was in fact the Emperor Constantine that used the divene ruse........
I dunno.....

He also told me that there were in fact four races of man...Not the two I believe in, coming from Ethiopia region and the other early Peking man roughly at the same time period....He added an Aryan race and a Caucasion race to the Negroid race and Mongoloid race.....the negroid from Africa, the Caucasion from the Url mountains and the mongoloid from china and Aryan from northern India........

any thoughts

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
quite a few problems in there when it comes to the crusades. The crusaders were not "funded" they were the Byzantine emporer asking the pope for some minor military aid, and instead getting a mass migration of just random populace (From peasant to prince) who generally pillaged and robbed the entire way there to everyones dismay.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
quite a few problems in there when it comes to the crusades. The crusaders were not "funded" they were the Byzantine emporer asking the pope for some minor military aid, and instead getting a mass migration of just random populace (From peasant to prince) who generally pillaged and robbed the entire way there to everyones dismay.
lol... thanks ZARCHOV...any more ideas on said OP

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
There are alot more oddities in there, but with most whacked out beliefs its best not to get into them.

It is highly likely Moses was an exhiled noble, but its also worth noting modern egyptians are not related to ancient egyptians to any greater degree than Modern Canadians are related to Canadians from 6,000 years ago.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
There are alot more oddities in there, but with most whacked out beliefs its best not to get into them.

It is highly likely Moses was an exhiled noble, but its also worth noting modern egyptians are not related to ancient egyptians to any greater degree than Modern Canadians are related to Canadians from 6,000 years ago.

Yeah well Z he wasn't talking modern day.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
A lot of what you've written sounds reasonable enough. Jews and Egyptians do have a common history, even according to the Bible, and I will definitely agree with the four races idea.