She should wear a burka in protest

petros
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

.45 always did it for me.

Malt liquor will do that for most.
 
Corduroy
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

I went to public school back in the early 1960s when boys were sent home for not wearing ties and white shirts.

Some things just never change.

That thing changed though didn't it?
 
gopher
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

That thing changed though didn't it?


sure did in public schools

heck, in some schools boys were forced to swim naked in gym class or they would fail and not get their diplomas - thankfully that finally changed around 1980 when a mother filed a lawsuit under the Gender Equity Act
 
AnnaG
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Not just until marriage, but forever. When you're married your body is still regulated by society and is seen as belonging to your husband. Attitudes have obviously changed in the past few generations. Most people won't outright say a woman belongs to a man. But what's the most effective way for a woman to reject unwanted advances from a man? Tell him you have a boyfriend. They won't respect you but they will respect another man's claim on you.

Good point.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Usually.

You and Blackleaf use the same method of birth control. Your personalities.

hahaha

Anyways, perhaps Coldwhatsisname has a point and naked collarbones are the downfall of humankind. Or Blackleaf is right and any girl showing skin other than facial skin is inviting sexual assault.

I doubt it, though.

(7 kids? wow Must be a Catholic rabbit).
 
DaSleeper
+1
#95
 
Corduroy
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Anyways, perhaps Coldwhatsisname has a point and naked collarbones are the downfall of humankind.

Did I say that? I just scrolled past his post, but that is so him.
 
petros
#97
Don't be so negative Jenny. I can somewhat see your point but you haven't taken into account of how possessive women are about their men. Very one-sided.

I do feel sorry for you as a woman, Vancouver lacks real men in a huge way.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

It certainly wasn't her collar bones that distracted me. We are talking about the American south where Republicans are desperately trying to drag everybody back into the 19th century. I see by Wally's response, that is why he supports the Repubs.

Kentucky a Southern State.... LMAO.

So stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

gerryh everything in the Bible belt of the deep south is based on religion.

Kentucky is the Deep South... LMAO!

So stupid.


They have dress codes here in Massachusetts... you FAIL.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

I went to public school back in the early 1960s when boys were sent home for not wearing ties and white shirts.

Some things just never change.

And that was in New York City right?
 
AnnaG
#99
Well, regardless of KY being about the same latitude as NV and is more north than NC, it is still in the Bible belt. lol
 
gerryh
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

(7 kids? wow Must be a Catholic rabbit).


I'll be sure to let Jenny know that you consider her a rabbit because she loves kids and loved being a Mom.
 
AnnaG
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I'll be sure to let Jenny know that you consider her a rabbit because she loves kids and loved being a Mom.

Cool. I bet she has more sense of humour than you have. In fact, I am sure she does. =)
 
gerryh
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Cool. I bet she has more sense of humour than you have. In fact, I am sure she does. =)


She rolled her eyes, asked who said that, and then gave a dismissive "oh" when I told her.
 
petros
+1
#103
Pot shots until confronted then it's "goofing around".
 
AnnaG
#104
oh. well, I guess it wasn't tTHAT funny then. Tell her she had to be there. please. It was funny at the time. lol
 
petros
#105
No it wasn't it was an insult intended to be an insult.
 
gerryh
+1
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

oh. well, I guess it wasn't tTHAT funny then. Tell her she had to be there. please. It was funny at the time. lol


Here's a hint, if the only one laughing is the joke teller, then it wasn't funny.
 
AnnaG
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Here's a hint, if the only one laughing is the joke teller, then it wasn't funny.

Um, yeah. I think I just said something like that.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Pot shots until confronted then it's "goofing around".

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

No it wasn't it was an insult intended to be an insult.

Ah, you just have your knickers in a twist because even with my limited physics grasp, I can still figure out why things get hot in the sun and you can't.
 
DaSleeper
#108
I seem to recall Gerry fostering and adopting some children....so no rabbit involved.....
 
gerryh
+1
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I seem to recall Gerry fostering and adopting some children....so no rabbit involved.....


WE have 7 kids. 4 boys, 3 girls, 20-35. We also took "fostered" (not through official channels) a few kids while their parents "dried out" rather than the kids going into the "system".
 
AnnaG
#110
Cool.
 
petros
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Um, yeah. I think I just said something like that.



Ah, you just have your knickers in a twist because even with my limited physics grasp, I can still figure out why things get hot in the sun and you can't.

Very limited physics skills? What physics skill? You blew it miserably.

When you aren't smart, don't try to fake it.
 
AnnaG
#112
Still can't accept that things get hot in the sun huh?
You haven't explained why the shady side of the moon is colder than the sunny side. And here's a hint; it is not because of transpiration or ambient atmospheric temperature.
 
petros
#113
You blew it PoopsieG
 
AnnaG
#114
Just keep telling yourself that. It's ok
 
petros
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Still can't accept that things get hot in the sun huh?
You haven't explained why the shady side of the moon is colder than the sunny side. And here's a hint; it is not because of transpiration or ambient atmospheric temperature.

Is the dark side colder than -270C because it's in the shade?
 
gopher
#116
Quote:

Eagle,

And that was in New York City right?


it was all over the country - there are you tube videos on the subject & numerous links in google

Naked in High School: Bad Dreams Do Come True : NPR (external - login to view)
 

Similar Threads

7
When did you last see a poppy on a burka?
by Blackleaf | Nov 5th, 2013
139
Why do Islamic women wear the Burka?
by #juan | Sep 4th, 2013
31
Burka-Burka Sambuca Jihad
by Locutus | Jul 31st, 2012
3
LCBO Sells Booze to Boy in Burka.......
by DaSleeper | Jul 24th, 2012
1
Burka
by s243a | May 6th, 2007
no new posts