FREE PHILOSOPHY THEMED eBOOK (& About Me)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just thought I'd present something entertaining to read, that is all...
Usually only established members can self promote and only after asking the owner of the site for permission. You should read the Terms of Service at the bottom of every page of the forum before posting. This may get you banned.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Hmmm, Sorry, have been chatting on alternative philosophy/science forums for years. I just noticed you guys - I will be a regular, promise. There are some humourous stories within that eBook. Thanks for the feedback... Cheers!

There are many ways to promote your work. For instance you could link the Amazon page in your signature. Good luck with the book.

Percarus

Apr 21, 2013
Perth - Australia
Justin Bieber is very popular so it must be quality stuff.

I am not fond of Justin Bieber, but heck, maybe one day he will grow up and be a h*roin junkie or m*th head.

Unfortunately there are not many ways I can promote my eBook, with publicity campaigns costing near the vicinity of $60k, and I being broke, not a lot. ALL hundreds of eBook distributors will have access to my eBook over the next week or so (I bought a good package, could number in the thousands over the next couple of weeks) but the problem is that there is extra fees to get it prioritized on search listings, so my book may in fact never be found.

I just thought it would be the best introduction to a new forum also. After today I am doing no more publicity work on my book, so let the divine forces lead the rest. It is a jolly good read, it involves drug usage, conspiracy cults, religion, the paranormal, and philosophical thoughts in addition to real stories. Meh, posted it on 16 forums today but that is my limit (and the 300 emailed).

That asides, Aristotle is my favourite philosopher...