Good ways to kill time in toronto

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Im in toronto now at the best western at eglington and mt pleasent street and wwas wondering what would be a good way to kill time tommorow?

On another note, dam i preffer country driving to these streets during rush hour. Although i dont feel that bad i noticed someone with alberta plates having as much trouble as me today :lol:

So whats there to do in T-dot? Leafs tickets??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Place a large alarm clock of the balcony of your hotel suite and blast it with a 12 gauge. It be killed!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Place a large alarm clock of the balcony of your hotel suite and blast it with a 12 gauge. It be killed!

cliffy just because im familiar with rifling doesnt mean im a shoot em up redneck.... Im more of a homely redneck :)

and plus why would i want to scare all the gangsta's with my large calibre ???

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
cliffy just because im familiar with rifling doesnt mean im a shoot em up redneck.... Im more of a homely redneck :)

and plus why would i want to scare all the gangsta's with my large calibre ???
When I lived in the bush, I shot my alarm clock with my 12 gauge. It was damn near orgasmic! And I was a bush hippy.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
If it is a nice day, take a walk in the Don Valley - it is a beautiful place. Or you could go and visit Casa Loma. Then there is the Ontario Science Center or the ROM. Lots of great things to do in TO. Have you visited the CN tower yet?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Ontario science centre is something i want to check out for sure
You can kill a lot of time with all the hands-on exhibits they have. You just might have a bit of fun too.

Casa Loma is actually a castle that was dismantled in England and brought here to be re-assembled. It is a blast if like really, really old buildings.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
i checked out the don valley area, and scored some pretty cool fossils, i got a nice piece of rock with a bivalve in it and some worm **** :p

right now im chilling im my 135$/night pillow fort in bed with a few beers and watching the hockey game.....

Oh i was at the hockey hall of fame today, i chilled and watched the old school leaf and canadians games pretty cool stuff