Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Is this provincial agency being had?

If you have a story let us know......

scratch

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
An ode to spas? Jargon acronyms...Oh, Ontario Disability Support Program Act...

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Hmmph! I have to survive on it. It's an act alright....

Knew a lot of people that abused it and one that did for 20 yrs.

They were all reported.

I pay tax on my private pensions and they laugh at me.

With QPP, I have to prove my citizenship and address every year and that has been going on for almost 25 yrs.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Knew a lot of people that abused it and one that did for 20 yrs.

They were all reported.

I pay tax on my private pensions and they laugh at me.

With QPP, I have to prove my citizenship and address every year and that has been going on for almost 25 yrs.

They would catch a lot more cheaters if they would get out of the office and see for themselves. If someone's playing it, they sure aren't going to tell the truth. Really, the only way a cheater gets caught (if someone doesn't drop a dime) is when they do something different.

Does the system work? If you happen onto a worker who cares ... it does. If you can manage to pay the bills and still eat on the meagre payments, you can get by - without extras (ie no movies, beer and pizza and if you're single - you better get to like it)

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
They would catch a lot more cheaters if they would get out of the office and see for themselves. If someone's playing it, they sure aren't going to tell the truth. Really, the only way a cheater gets caught (if someone doesn't drop a dime) is when they do something different.

Does the system work? If you happen onto a worker who cares ... it does. If you can manage to pay the bills and still eat on the meagre payments, you can get by - without extras (ie no movies, beer and pizza and if you're single - you better get to like it)

lw....head on the nail

regs,
scratch