Email Your MPs?

Tyler

Oct 3, 2008
Mississauga
www.blables.com
The Canadian Federal Election is fast approaching. Unlike the US Presidential System, the Canadian Parliamentary system asks us to elect a Member of Parliament to represent your riding.

I know I'm not alone in saying that I know very little about my MP.

As the MP candidates are running their campaigns, have you tried to contact them to get to know them and their platforms?

Blables.com (http://www.blables.com/new/ca_election_test_your_mp) is keeping track of those candidates who been accessible to respond to questions and concerns that we have had.

If you have successfully (or failed) to contact your MP candidates, let us know at Blables.com. Pass the site to your friends and family! Give us a better perspective of the Canadian political scene.

Cheers,

Tyler

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
The Canadian Federal Election is fast approaching. Unlike the US Presidential System, the Canadian Parliamentary system asks us to elect a Member of Parliament to represent your riding.

As the MP candidates are running their campaigns, have you tried to contact them to get to know them and their platforms?

Blables.com (http://www.blables.com/new/ca_election_test_your_mp) is keeping track of those candidates who been accessible to respond to questions and concerns that we have had.

If you have successfully (or failed) to contact your MP candidates, let us know at Blables.com. Pass the site to your friends and family! Give us a better perspective of the Canadian political scene.

Cheers,

Tyler

Welcome to 3C, Don't be a stranger.

I have met my MP because he lives in the town and does receive e-mails and he answers them.

Good Luck in your research.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

Cheers,

Tyler
I wonder about a web site like this being biased or their credibility, considering they have an anti Harper link there...

Tyler

Oct 3, 2008
Mississauga
www.blables.com
Dear Risus,

We appreciate you visiting our site. Unfortunately, we can not understand your reference to an 'anti-Harper' link? Perhaps, it is an advertisement from our sponsors, which we have no control over.

We are a simple group of individuals who wishes to direct important information to the public and engage the public to be more involved with social and political issues. Our main perspective is one of rationality, justice, and peace. We do not stand with or belong to any parties, groups or affiliations.

We welcome any comments regarding inaccuracies. If you can specifically indicate an example in which you believe are inaccurate, please do not hesitate to contact us or even post a comment directly on our site.

Moreover, I urge you NOT to turn your back on any news media (not just ours) merely because you see an "anti-Harper link." No political ideal is perfect and every political organization should be criticized for their shortcomings. I am unsure what your reference to the "anti-Harper" link directed you to, yet, instead of jumping to conclusion on its credibility. Try to embrace the information and filter out the truth and the falsehood.

Thanks again for visiting and have a great election!