Who would you like to see in concert?

inthewind

Oct 12, 2007
I'm always interested to know which bands people would most like to see in concert. Some like rock, some like pop, some like blues...but no matter the genre there's always that certain group you just want to see live! For me, I really like the Canadian artists...so right now I really want to see The Blue Seeds perform. They're sorta pop but sorta not...lol it's hard to classify them, all I know is that I love them! I'm actually going to see them on Tuesday when they perform their showcase at the Gladstone...so I'll finally be able to experience their live show!

Has anyone here seen them live before? Who would you like to see in concert?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'd love to go see Michael Buble in concert. Tom Wilson. hmmm... who else... I'd love to see a full length Matt Costa concert, I saw him open for Bedouin Soundclash (who were awesome), and I'd love to see more of him. Tegan and Sarah. Wintersleep.

There are so many I'd love to go see, given unlimited time and resources. lol

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
Seen them only once in the 15+ years I've been a fan (they don't tour here despite being from Rochester NY, they mostly play Europe and South America) but definitely MANOWAR, the TRUE Kings of Metal