United Jewish Appeal Federation???

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Can any of you free-thinkers explain to me why the Liberal gift to this group hasn't been fully investigated by the press? By the Tories or NDP (the people's freind). So the McFlinty goons gave a million unwanted bucks to some cricket club friends, ok, but this here was FIFTEEN million. It was reported among the other fiberal 'donations' back in July and then just went away. Any ideas?

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
I'm not trying to be funny, but to me it seems like criticizing anything with the words "jewish" or "Israel" in it gets you shouted down by morons, so they probably left it alone :D

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm definately not being funny either. And any Ontario taxpayer regardless of their political stripe should have a right to know. Why haven't these jewish fundraisers (an american headquarters by the way) made any statement defending their gift? Where are the independants? The newspapers, the tv stations. Two-bit reporters looking for a feather in their fedoras? Something is very wrong in this country.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=United+Jewish+Appeal+Federation&btnG=Google+Search

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I'm not trying to be funny, but to me it seems like criticizing anything with the words "jewish" or "Israel" in it gets you shouted down by morons, so they probably left it alone :D
I agree,everyone is so afraid of the bigot label that certain groups get a free pass,even when things are shady. Has any media reported that the middle name of the Toronto bomber is mohammed.Same reasoning.

Reactions: mabudon