Will the sheep re-elect McLiberals again?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Have Ontario residents smartened-up yet?

Are they still easily pacified by the lying fiberals?

Is the McGuilty fan club as dumb as ever?

Voters, please share your thoughts.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
Well, I haven’t forgotten Mike Harris and the Conservatives, so the Liberals will get my vote.
I love how conservatives try to sway voters by republican, juvenile tactics like calling liberals "fiberals". It's what lunatics like Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly do. "Fiberals? You mean liberals lie?" What politician hasn't? They're all lawyers! That’s what lawyers do! We just have to choose between the lesser of two evils, and when conservatives are in power it's much worse then liberals. When the conservatives are in there's always teachers strikes, cuts to social services, and nursing strikes. I don't want the nightmare of a con government again.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Neither contending party deserves your vote but if you're going to vote you have to vote for someone. Well, I wonder who.... McGuinty doesn't deserve a second term and Tory is a bit of a flake and opportunist. Hope we get some real alternatives!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Really, did Rae get a fair shake? Having never been in the position, NDP couldn't know who REALLY pulls the strings. Rae's promises prior to election were largely dependent on transfer payments that somehow went awry. Now, they're wiser.

No vote is acceptance by default and if you don't vote, you have no right to bi*ch. I do so value my right to complain. If anything, a spoiled ballot is still a statement.

Wolf

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Maybe the Conservatives can run on a "Really common sense revolution" in Ontario. You know, one where thousands don't get sick from tainted water because of government cutbacks or years of labor strife.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
It's always hard for those with the most to have compassion for those with the least, it's quite sad really.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Maybe the Conservatives can run on a "Really common sense revolution" in Ontario. You know, one where thousands don't get sick from tainted water because of government cutbacks or years of labor strife.
People got sick and died because the Koebel brothers, who were in charge of the water supply, were drunk.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Well, I haven’t forgotten Mike Harris and the Conservatives, so the Liberals will get my vote.

This sentence emphasises the shortcomings of our democracy: our ability to hold politicians accountable is only reactionary. Mike Harris is probably laughing the way to the bank every day at the moment. What does he care if he screwed the Conservatives over for a few elections, he got what he wanted.

We really need a better way to hold our politicians accountable for their legislation. If there wasn't a party that wanted to do just this, I wouldn't vote, out of sheer disgust at the near pointlessness of it.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Davis was a liberal. The daffy old duck is still around and being groomed to put his waders into education again. He messed it up thoroughly as Tory chief and the old bugger is virtually canonized. He needs to stay home and enjoy his prunes.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Have Ontario residents smartened-up yet?

Are they still easily pacified by the lying fiberals?

Is the McGuilty fan club as dumb as ever?

Voters, please share your thoughts.

I think you should go and suck thoughtfully on some raw eggs.

Those of us not completely brain dead remember the debacle of Mike (the downloader) Harris, and federally, Lyin Brian Mulroo........jobs jobs jobs.....................except for union members, nurses, teachers,

And now we have the wunderkind..........steve........in a minority situation thank whasshisname.........Who has given us........dead soldiers!!! Nice one.

Yepper, I'll NOT be votin for Cons any time soon.

Didn't say who for, just NOT FOR Cons.........

Now call me a commie and we'll go to Wreck Beach any time ya want.

ALL POLITICIANS ARE LYIN ARSEHOLES. WAKE UP!!!

(and quit insultin the good folks on CC)

N'Ugg.:cool:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
People got sick and died because the Koebel brothers, who were in charge of the water supply, were drunk.

That was the end result for sure. What ENABLED them to work like that...................????

Lack of control????????............nah.

Lack of funds???????????.........nah.

Lack of the Harrisites givin a sh!t..........nah.

Compasionate conservatism at its' best.

You can do better than that Walter.

Wellllllllllllllll:roll:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I hope he's not a Davis clone. Davis is really a Liberal.

And as such, was a helluva good Conservative.

Come on Walter. You can do better than that.

..............uh........probably.

One sentence put downs are really impressive.

:canada:(that flag means we are supposed to look out for one another, now down on one another)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Wouldn't voting for ANY politician be a form of insanity? If the diagnosis is: Committing the same act over and over again expecting different results.

Has there ever been a politician who's done what he said he'd do BEFORE being voted in?