Favourite shopping place

Sajiah

Jan 17, 2007
hey i was just wondering which one of these stores do u prefer shopping in---> Suzy Sher, Old Navy, Jacobs Connexion or Stitches and why...?

I personally like shopping in Suzy Sher and Stitches..lets hear about you guyz!

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
hey i was just wondering which one of these stores do u prefer shopping in---> Suzy Sher, Old Navy, Jacobs Connexion or Stitches and why...?

I personally like shopping in Suzy Sher and Stitches..lets hear about you guyz!

None of the above. I detest the prices. I am the king of the second hand stores, my favourite being "Value Village"

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
No self-respecting person shops at any of those stores. Sanctus, a good choice and a necessary blow to consumerist culture! I shop locally at locally owned independents. Costs me a bit more but it supports what everyone should. Their neighbours and their community.

darleneonfire

Electoral Member
Jan 12, 2007
Ontario
No self-respecting person shops at any of those stores. Sanctus, a good choice and a necessary blow to consumerist culture! I shop locally at locally owned independents. Costs me a bit more but it supports what everyone should. Their neighbours and their community.

I could not agree more. I also shop at Value Village and local stores. Living in a small town means we should support our neighbour's businesses, I think anyway.If I must go into a department store for any reason, I frequent Zeller's. Four kids means a tight budget and I cannot afford the luxury of paying seven million dollars for a pair of flippin' blue jeans.Buy Canadian, is what I believe.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Value village is excellent. Don't be surprised at this, it may come as a shock:

All the stuff you buy in dumb expensive lets-rip-off-the-foolish-consumer-because-they-think-it's-fashion shops turns up in value village at one tenth the price.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
For clothing, i don't really care where I buy it. I will hit winners once in a while because you can get decent clothing with a heavily discounted price, otherwise I buy from the Bay etc.

If I am purchasing Computer parts, or Home Theather accessories I tend to buy from non-big box retailers, mostly due to their salespeople not knowing their head from their butt.

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Value village is excellent. Don't be surprised at this, it may come as a shock:

All the stuff you buy in dumb expensive lets-rip-off-the-foolish-consumer-because-they-think-it's-fashion shops turns up in value village at one tenth the price.

oh yeah. i get allot of stuff from the good old value village. so do allot of my friends. it rocks!