Jewish gays in Toronto

WilliamAshley

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2006
WATERLOO
I'm not homophobic nor am I antigay, but I would like to say:

OK, how can you be a jew if you are gay?
Is that like saying I'm a bad jew because I break the rules all the time, cause that is the way I am.

Even though I wont eat pork I will eat ---- because not eating pork is something I can live without.
But having sex with not the opposite sex is worth dieing for.

Like just because jewish law says to kill homosexuals, doesn't mean you can't be jewish and gay, it just means that you cant be a living jew for that long.

But it is not as if jews enforce the laws anyway like how many animals are sacrificed... obviously god likes the gays more now because it isn't just about sex, its about being gay. god must have been gay.. how else did adam come into existance? uhm or eve.. ok does that make all women a little male? and males not females?

now I'm confused.

All in all adherant gay jews must commit suicide.. it is the law!!!

all in all though don't quote me on that. (wierd post)
Personally I think gay jews shouldmake up their own jewish religion like homojewdom. still part of the larger jewish community...so many jews.. why can't non adherant religions just make a new denomination for cripes sake.

p.s. I think gay "jews" have the right to their beleif and practice, but in all honesty .. they arn't following the historic jewish law but kabalists and jewish lawyers have been changing that I geuss. I just feel like if you are going to make something "fundamental" why does it need to change. but the jewish religion etc... has been changing for a long time now.

personaly YWH comes off as a really brutal diety, but maybe I just see it the wrong way.

p.s. I don't think you should kill yourself but why would you be part of a community who's law says that you are an abominiation. get your god to get a new prophet or something to straighten things out on the issue.

I see the "real" judaism as orthodox and conservative judaism.. but I know there are many forms and no "central" requirements for practice. but I think practicing jews are to play the game of kasru the tencommandments etc.. in that is that homosexual activities are punishable by death.

but obviously the world is must "friendlier" to gays today then they were 1000 or even 100 years ago.
anyway I personally thing religions should be able to exercise membership restrictions and role restrictions as it is a civil body of its own acord.

it'd be sorta need to see a "prophet" or something though to clear up the issue

and god said that taking ---- should not incur stoning unless those stones be in the shape of a ----
and it is aimed at the --- of the gay. but not to kill, only to bring pleasure.

whatever.. if your a "gay jew" you should be called jew lite.. or jew minus one law.

WilliamAshley

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2006
WATERLOO
p.s. the lesbo jews are hot!!! in those picks.. wonder if if they get married it would be considered coveting your neighbours wife.. wonder if it would be 2x if you liked them both?

now i'm just confused.