steven H is saving canada from the pits

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto
RE: steven H is saving ca

listen to yourselves T.O your all sounding like a bunch of hypercrites where's Steven H? Wheres are you at in this war?
Were still and always will be here in Canada and not over there.Let him do his job and you all can keep pan handling just to get ahead know what I mean.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
Re: RE: steven H is saving ca

largenfat said:
listen to yourselves T.O your all sounding like a bunch of hypercrites where's Steven H? Wheres are you at in this war?
Were still and always will be here in Canada and not over there.Let him do his job and you all can keep pan handling just to get ahead know what I mean.

Fat, the war had nothing to do with it. Harper was in the North.
It isn't T.O. who is squawking here.
Get your facts right!

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

go shave your side burn a$$ you werent here listenin to those pieces of chopped liver @ the aids confrence - wheres stevo? He dosent care bout aids in Ontario and get ur facts right and dont talk to me like my father isnt a politican either who works close w/ him I'm closin it sayin go away and dont right back unless you can match my street cents shirt

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC

largenfat said:
go shave your side burn a$$ you werent here listenin to those pieces of chopped liver @ the aids confrence - wheres stevo? He dosent care bout aids in Ontario and get ur facts right and dont talk to me like my father isnt a politican either who works close w/ him I'm closin it sayin go away and dont right back unless you can match my street cents shirt
Alrighty then, largenfat.

I'm saying go away and don't come back unless you can compose a proper sentence. Nobody has time to decipher and translate this kind of run-on jumble of words (well, mostly words, anyway). Moreover, I would remind you that this forum tends to operate on a premise of posting with respect for other members.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006

largenfat said:

Does anyone really care about aids??

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I care..only if the disease was contracted from some other means than by unsafe sex :evil: For example, I'm a supporter of the charity Pediatric AIDS.

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

ya know what I apologise to you all I was wrong for jumpin ahead I did read the paper today n saw stevo up n^rth, I assumed he was another place to you that spoke so little off my Father watch yourself Mr Dennis Reilly is just a phone call away. I insist that I am a spoiled brat w/ power. Thank you
I am not largenfat if anything I am the opposite of Oz

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

and also every1 should most indeed care for aids provention becuz 4 all ya know it lives w/ you or beside ya. Good day and use protection.

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

Hey guy I'm an early born scum bag that dosent live like my own family and I enjoy a good debate good for you for raising the stakes always give a piece of your own pie and wait . I guess silence isnt an attribute for a noisy enviorment that really dosent matter though. Good for you butchy and dont quote others be original and stay you. Heres 1 o my own "A sucker is born everyday." Watch out for bad weather and always wear a ball cap forget about umbrellas cuz their worthless. But if you want a good 1 go to the burberry section of your local Holts! :D

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I watched some of the activists{S. Lewis,for one] claim that AIDs is a growing problem here. I don't want to call him a liar, but seriously doubt his statements. The whole matter has turned into another one of those money making charities that needs continous funding to pay the salaries of all the execs who run it. I doubt that most of them even want a cure to be found.

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

good 4 ya! You graduated H.S. now get out of the garage and make some noise for the people to hear guy. Aids is another word for awarenece. Spread the word like the pesident did on ID4 and save the world like rosa parks did for her community ehhbye.

largenfat

Aug 13, 2006
Toronto

I love Canada all of it and all of you. o & 5 paradox ya talk like my bro.

8O
ya sound edjucated where ya from?

WilliamAshley

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2006
WATERLOO
we all know aids is bad.
we all know that people still have sex.
we all know that the medical companies control stuff until the government makes life saving medical drugs and treatments public domain.

the research and cures are there.

Aids is a "relatively" small disease in North America.

but yet raise awareness to assist medical technologies in preventing illness and disease, while shoing moral support.