Putting an end to Apartheid in Ontario:

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
Putting an end to Apartheid in Ontario:

There is not much that can be done by the Multicultural Canadians to deal with the Apartheid in Quebec being advanced by the group of French Speaking Canadians over there, but we in Ontario have a duty to our descendants to STOP the spread of French Apartheid into Ontario.

A start is disbanding Conseil Scolaire Du District Centre Sud Ouest CSDCSO, which is the epitome of Racist Apartheid infesting Ontario under the illegitimate use of parts of the Constitution written in by French Canadians who were in power at the time 30 years ago and not yet gotten changed.

The Non-French Multicultural Canadians that make up 80% of all of Canada (96% if you look only outside of Quebec), must take back from this Racist Minority Group the advances they have made over the last thirty years into Ontario.

People of Ontario must do what they can to discourage fellow Canadians from using the Racist and Apartheid school system so that the system will be shut down that way.

Just because they have to ability to twist the laws to get advantages, does not mean that it is right to do so. They may have the right based on some crafty laws, but that does not make it right when they do it and insult and discriminates against all other people like this system does.

It’s up to the parent and students to withdraw from using these illegitimate public education system that are not meant for Public in practice.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
It's amazing how someone as racist towards the french as you, can have the absurdity to call the Ontario Government and those who support Canadians offical language French, as a tongue on equal pair to english in Ontario, to the racist feinds of the apartheid which you my friend are much closer to.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hey I support ya iamcanadian, but why stop at the french. We also really need to change the laws towards the natives to properly integrate them in to our society.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yeah, I wish I could speak french though.

I actually think it is kinda cool that we are a bi-lingual country... at least it would be if I could understand both langauges,

The fact is English is the language of the world. Everyone in Qubec should be forced to learn it much like European school children

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
If there is anyone on this site more Anti-French then Blackleaf, it's "Iamcanadian" but I am Canadian is the tin foil on the head anti-french and anti-democratic, anti-government, anti-everyone who he believes is after him.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
When you have corrupt gangster organizations running school boards in Ontario, I think that's when people must say enough is enough.

It's not racist to call racists, racists. Conseil Scolaire Du Disctrict Centre Sud Ouest is a Racist Organization.