Defence minister Sajjan under fire for Operation Medusa

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Lucky he aint a conservative because you know the liberals would be calling for his resignation.

Oh and ive read my 10 complementary sun articles for the month. You might need a backup site

I tried makin em last

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Lucky he aint a conservative because you know the liberals (especially the CBC) would be calling for his resignation.
And more. A Conservative would resign and a Conservative PM would ask him to resign for such a blatant lie. Liberals are such weenies.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lucky he aint a conservative because you know the liberals would be calling for his resignation.

Oh and ive read my 10 complementary sun articles for the month. You might need a backup site

I tried makin em last

Dont you ever change dude
dad subscribed to the Toronto sun so I got accustomed to it.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Sikhs, E Indians, like to lie to Canadians because Canadians bend over backwards to appease Brown people.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Sikhs, E Indians, like to lie to Canadians because Canadians bend over backwards to appease Brown people.

Actually in my relative experience the East Indians are solid folks in my limited Ontario life experience, and my many brief tours of west of that.

yea they can be a$$holes but who isn't, and for the most part if you let them wear their turbans (i don't suppourt the wearing of kirpans) they like the Chinese are the least likely to get all Muslim on ya and demand special treatment. I grew up next to a Hindi speaking family and they like the East Indians who frequent the sports bar i frequent, make very little noise and actually embrace Canada for what it is.

Last edited:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Actually in my relative experience the East Indians are solid folks in my Limited Ontario experience.

yea they can be a$$holes but who isn't, and for the most part if you let them wear their turbans (i don't suppourt the wearing of kirpans) they like the Chinese are the least likely to get all Muslim on ya and demand special treatment. I grew up next to a Hindi speaking family and they like the East Indians who frequent the sports bar i frequent make very little noise and actually embrace Canada for what it is.
Yeah, it could be but they don't go otta their way to contribute.

For instance, about 5% of Canadians are E Indians, so there should be 5% E Indians in most activities in Canada. I participate in most fund raising walks/runs, and i rarely see an E Indian at these walks, besides Sajjan, there are only a handful of E Indians in our military and their should be 5%, etc etc

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And more. A Conservative would resign and a Conservative PM would ask him to resign for such a blatant lie. Liberals are such weenies.
When you say 'fired.'do you mean never to work again ever, or never to work again until the first private corporation picks him up because of his political connections?

For instance, about 5% of Canadians are E Indians, so there should be 5% E Indians in most activities in Canada. I participate in most fund raising walks/runs, and i rarely see an E Indian at these walks, besides Sajjan, there are only a handful of E Indians in our military and their should be 5%, etc etc
You are only saying that as you probably lice in the culture that is the majority and about to become the minority and you are trying to find a way to justify a minority of the population being better rulers over the majority than any other group, or non-group in this case.
Most of them should be labeled a whiner and be told to move on you are holding the line up.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You are only saying that as you probably lice in the culture that is the majority and about to become the minority and you are trying to find a way to justify a minority of the population being better rulers over the majority than any other group, or non-group in this case.
Most of them should be labeled a whiner and be told to move on you are holding the line up.

About 22% of Canads population is made up of visible minorities, the rest are mostly caucasions.

Try using your head for a minute.
If the percentages were reversed, we would not have things like hockey or football games here, because visible minorities mostly don't support sports and they have no substitute.

Vis mins don't participate or have many fund raising events, so Canada would be short of these funds.

Vis mins don't stand up and fight for Canadian values, so we would soon lose most of these values and might even be threatened to be invaded.

In short, with vis mins in the majority, we would soon become a country just like the sh^thole these vis mins built before they came to White mans country.

Got it dumbo??

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Why in the hell would he think such an embellishment wouldn't be called out? It wasn't good enough he served in Afghanistan? And now he is the Minister of National Defense. Goddamned idiot. He should be canned.

And Durry, you're an idiot too.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Vis mins don't stand up and fight for Canadian values, so we would soon lose most of these values and might even be threatened to be invaded.

In short, with vis mins in the majority, we would soon become a country just like the sh^thole these vis mins built before they came to White mans country.

Got it dumbo??
You want the Vis mins to protest for Canadian rights against what could only ne the vast majority of Canadians.That about sum it up?? It seems like you tend to see losing the pro sports that you watch for entertainment is at the top of your list of 'things to fear'.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Uh huh. About 5% of the population are Ukrainian too. Do you know for sure if they're contributing their 5% worth?