Toronto School Board; No more trips to freedomland

Murphy
+2
Canada would be a better place if we had fewer 70 yr olds with Internet access.

Maybe those kids should be saving up their money and flying to places overseas with living history. Anywhere in Europe. They can see how they'll be living when they're grown up. Life lessons.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Canada would be a better place if we had fewer 70 yr olds with Internet access.

Maybe those kids should be saving up their money and flying to places overseas with living history. Anywhere in Europe. They can see how they'll be living when they're grown up. Life lessons.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

That is downtown Regina.

There is no barn. Just a canola field but the panhandling meth Injuns are missing from the photo so I doubt it's real.

bill barilko
+1
Bit by Bit the Empire Crumbles

taxslave
So when do we get a travel ban implimented? Should help keep tourists from plugging up the highways and overloading ferries.

Murphy
I'm for that. If people were pushed to go on vacation within Canada, tourist money would still be made. People would get away from it all, and at the same time, learn more about the country in which they live. It's win-win!

bill barilko
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

I'm for that. If people were pushed to go on vacation within Canada, tourist money would still be made. People would get away from it all, and at the same time, learn more about the country in which they live. It's win-win!

This was already happening before the recent election down there-currency rates kept people at home we see it all the time here in this 'resort city'.

Last year the Rockies were mobbed as was the west coast of Vancouver Island-highest hotel rates in Canada in Tofino-and I know much of the Rockies accommodation is already sold out.

Toronto is almost certainly the country's largest tourist business with nearby Niagara Falls being just one draw and I've heard the places is set to be jammed solid shortly.

no new posts