Video: Fists fly over a parking spot in Mississauga

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
im not really surprised at all.

I mentally prepare myself for a fight every time I go to Cosco. You will get in one, it's a mathematical certainty over a period of a life time of shopping there

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
untermenschen ?
no I have never been in the SS

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Brawl erupts in Costco parking lot after dispute over spot

Video of a disagreement over a parking spot that led to a brawl outside a Costco this past weekend in Mississauga, Ont., has prompted an investigation by Peel Regional Police.

Joe Carreiro was walking back to his car, arms filled with bulk purchases, when he was stopped, quite literally, in his tracks.

His car was blocked in, and a screaming match over a parking space was escalating. Over the next few minutes he watched — and then started filming — as the conflict seemed to dissipate and then picked up again, eventually coming to blows.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=58spiamEcfY

"I was just doing some shopping," the real estate agent told CBC News, "and all of a sudden there was a lot of screaming and yelling." The participants moved their cars, he said, and then "they came back to the middle of the parking lot and started again. It wasn't long before they started whaling on each other."

The dispute took place at roughly 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, at the Costco located at 1570 Dundas St. E., near Dixie Road.

Peel Regional Police spokeswoman Const. Rachel Gibbs said that "officers are still investigating, and will be speaking with witnesses and examining video ... [and] determining whether an offence occurred." No charges have been laid to date.

Carreiro gave his video of the altercation to police before posting it to YouTube, and commended Costco staff and bystanders for calming things down. Nobody was seriously injured in the fisticuffs, but one man was tended to by a Costco employee after receiving a cut on his head.

Source:: Brawl erupts in Costco parking lot after dispute over spot - Toronto - CBC News

AnalFloss's neighbourhood.. :lol:

Oh brave guy hitting a women and pushing her to the gorund... that wouldn't even have to have been my wife to beat the sh*t out of the fukking prick.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Re: Brawl erupts in Costco parking lot after dispute over spot

Right because the link that starts with the word "Video" surely doesn't have a video in it.

Anyway, threads merged.
It has if you are patient enough to wait for the sponsor's message to play .....twice....:wink:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: Brawl erupts in Costco parking lot after dispute over spot

And now I am watching a bully get whipped by his victim... who happened to be taking MMA lesson.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Cops investigating Costco parking lot brawl
By Terry Davidson, Toronto Sun
First posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 05:38 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 07:25 PM EDT
Peel Regional Police officers continue to investigate a weekend brawl that broke out between two couples over a parking spot at a Mississauga Costco, but had not laid any charges on Tuesday.
Amateur video surfaced Saturday of the fight. The flashpoint seems to come after two woman begin jostling beside a blue minivan.
A man in a blue T-shirt enters the fray and pushes one of the women to the ground.
A man in a striped T-shirt attacks him and the two trade blows as others in the parking lot try to calm the situation. One of the two male combatants appears to have suffered a cut to his forehead.
Const. George Tudos said the fight erupted around 2 p.m. He said all four people involved are in their 40s and 50s. One couple was from Mississauga, the other from Toronto.
“There was video taken and our investigators ... were made aware of the incident,” said Tudos. “It is an ongoing investigation, and as of right now there are no charges against any of the parties involved, but it still continues.”
Tudos added investigators were looking at videos of the melee and speaking to witnesses.
TDavidson@postmedia.com
Amateur video posted to YouTube shows a brawl in the parking lot of a Mississauga Costco (YOUTUBE).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=58spiamEcfY
Cops investigating Costco parking lot brawl | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun