Man spread feces on ex-wife's front door

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Neil Bowen
First posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 06:19 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 06:38 PM EDT
A man who spread feces on his former wife's door and left frightening phone messages for her has been sentenced to serve 10 days in jail.
Ricky James Knight, 57, of Sarnia, pleaded guilty to uttering death threats and violating a February court order to stay away from his ex's home.
Court heard that on April 21, at 4:15 a.m., Knight went to the home, where he spread feces on the door and moved objects around outside the door including a propane tank.
During the same time frame Knight left multiple phone messages telling the woman unless she got off the property she would be done.
"You can't behave that way," said Justice Deborah Austinsaid.
Knight had no prior criminal record.
Knight has already served the 10 days in pre-sentence custody.
He was also handed one year's probation, during which he must stay away from the woman and her home while taking counselling.
A 10-year weapons ban was imposed and Knight must give police a DNA sample.
Man spread feces on ex-wife's front door | Home | Toronto Sun

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Neil Bowen
First posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 06:19 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 06:38 PM EDT
A man who spread feces on his former wife's door and left frightening phone messages for her has been sentenced to serve 10 days in jail.
Ricky James Knight, 57, of Sarnia, pleaded guilty to uttering death threats and violating a February court order to stay away from his ex's home.
Court heard that on April 21, at 4:15 a.m., Knight went to the home, where he spread feces on the door and moved objects around outside the door including a propane tank.
During the same time frame Knight left multiple phone messages telling the woman unless she got off the property she would be done.
"You can't behave that way," said Justice Deborah Austinsaid.
Knight had no prior criminal record.
Knight has already served the 10 days in pre-sentence custody.
He was also handed one year's probation, during which he must stay away from the woman and her home while taking counselling.
A 10-year weapons ban was imposed and Knight must give police a DNA sample.
Man spread feces on ex-wife's front door | Home | Toronto Sun

I think this is a typical case for potentially commiting something far worse. Hope someone is paying attention to "the hand writing on the wall"

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Tick tick tick an emotional time bomb. It also shows why the wife left him
poor baby time to grow up and he should have had more of a sentence
this guy is on the street and he shouldn't be

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
this would be quit frightening. This article is the sort of thing that should be spread around the web, social media and such. Clearly, she's in need of protection.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
this would be quit frightening. This is article is the sort of thing that should be spread around the web, social media and such. Clearly, she's in need of protection.

I don't want to get "extreme" but I think these weak kneed judges are as big a hazard as the perpetrators! But I guess Papa Trudeau is the one to blame for that.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
aw come on, he just needs a hug... *sniff, sniff*

smells funny in here

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What's the big deal? Haven't any you folks spread feces in proximity to an ex-spouse? Monkeys throw their own feces at those who have wronged them. :)

well if she has wronged him.....

I find the threatening letters/actions along with the monkey poop flinging combined to be worrisome.

I also find spitting at people to be repulsive, disgusting and beneath contempt. There are just somethings that humans do, that speak volumes about their emotional state, level of disrespect, and maturity. They are huge red warning flags.