Soldier gets another 18 months for attacking women on CFB Petawawa

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Soldier gets another 18 months for attacking women on CFB Petawawa
Sean Chase, QMI Agency
First posted: Monday, April 28, 2014 06:34 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 28, 2014 06:51 PM EDT
PEMBROKE, Ont. — A soldier who stalked and attacked two women on his Ontario military base four years ago was sentenced to jail for another 18 months.
Cpl. Christopher Chaulk has already served four years in jail while awaiting the end of his trial into the terrorizing attacks on two women on CFB Petawawa in 2010.
During his sentencing Monday, Chaulk apologized to his victims.
"I know there are no words that can take away the harm I have caused but I hope you can find it within yourselves to accept my apology,” he said in court. “I am deeply sorry for what I have done."
In an agreed statement of facts, the soldier admitted he wore a mask and gloves when he snuck into a woman's quarters on the base in the early morning hours of May 6, 2010.
When the woman awoke, Chaulk pulled her from the bed and dragged her into a hallway, pinning her against the floor as she screamed. After groping her, he ran off.
Two nights later, he attacked another woman walk

Soldier gets another 18 months for attacking women on CFB Petawawa | Ontario | N