Hawks finally show up and play a great game!

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
So the Hawks have finally shown up and won a great game.

this is how they should have played the first 4 games!!

Hawks just need to carry this into Philly on Friday and wrap it up! :smile:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yes they certainly did play a great game, quenville did a good thing by changing his lines,
made a positive difference.

Also the way they went after pronger was great, they finally see that they must get him a
little worried, rather than leave him alone to play his arrogant control game, and make him
think he is king 'sh*t', he was hit tonight, and hit hard, and the hawks must continue doing
that, and if they finally make him mad, he will be in the penalty box all night.

Hope they get it done next game.

GO HAWKS GO

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I need it extended to game 7 because I have Campbell, Kane and Keith in my playoff pool and I'm in 2nd place behind by 8 points. The other guy has two other hawks that I have too and neither of us have Flyers. So, I need the three to rack up some points.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Ya never know, Kreskin... I think the series is pretty much done but Philly hasn't been laying down for anyone this year. They could easily push it to a 7th game. 2 games to make up 8 points though... thats kinda nasty, even with those guys.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I just had another look at the pool and I'm 6 points back. I forget I have Neimi and he get 2 points for a win. So if the hawks win and the three combine for 5 points or more I would win. It would be nice to extend it to 7.

I loaded up on Hawks and it didn't look good early in the playoffs but they're on the road back. I was behind by 16 after game 3 so anything is possible..

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Hawks will win in 5 games max!

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Byfuglien looked quite chagrined/sheepish when he scored his first goal-as though he was remembering how many times he'd made the same moves in the past/how effective and easy it all was.

The Hawks played the game they used to roll over Vancouver and if they stick with it Philly is finished.