Flames Fans and Others...

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It doesn't matter what people should or shouldn't do. What's done is done. Players have discussed dressing room stuff outside the dressing room. Because you feel it shouldn't happen, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It really has nothing to do with 'how' I feel, it has to do with tradition, and
the sanctity of the dressing room,that has always been important, and when
players take their 'stuff' out into the public or family and 'whine' and 'gossip'
about other players on the team, that is a no no.

I still don't believe the story about phaneuf anyway, just think it's made up
gossip, and I'm not a phaneuf admirer.

MrJ
All I know is he's here, and doing something for us again this year. That's all I care about, lol! "Phaneuf that is"...

Iggy is a little invisible this year, but I guess he always has a slow start...

I still think we have what it takes to go all the way this year! I'm sure we all think that of our favorite teams though.

Like someone said, "only time will tell".

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJView Post

All I know is he's here, and doing something for us again this year. That's all I care about, lol! "Phaneuf that is"...

Iggy is a little invisible this year, but I guess he always has a slow start...

I still think we have what it takes to go all the way this year! I'm sure we all think that of our favorite teams though.

Like someone said, "only time will tell".

Yeah, for the canucks now, there is 79 games left, I'm sure we'll win a couple by
then.

wulfie68
I haven't seen or heard anything, in my time in Calgary to suggest any bad blood between Phaneuf and Iginla. And at 32, lets be honest, I doubt Iginla has all that many years left to pursue it, if said rift exists. I also can't see the logic in trading Phaneuf unless they get something very highly valued in return: as Talloola said, quality defencemen are long term projects and very valuable commodities.

Back to the original discussion, I honestly don't think any of the Canadian teams improved enough to do much more than we saw last post season. Adding an injured Phil Kessel to the Burnt Leafs won't make Toronto a contender any time soon, nor will the moves in Ottawa or Montreal. Vancouver needs more offensive savvy on blue line and they and the Flames both need more talent up front. Edmonton, well, sorry Oiler fans but I think you're in it for draft picks again (like my beloved Islanders). I'm interested to see what happens with Heatley in San Jose. I wonder how an extra will year will help all the young talent in Chicago, Pittsburgh and Washington. I wonder if the Wings still have enough depth in Detroit to make it to the final four.

Iceman778
but he is not gona come to ur team .he is with me

Iceman778
i also like him to see in the team

Iceman778
i completely agree with you i also like the same

spaminator