Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Boston vs Vancouver on EA Sports. I'll give you the recap of game one (and maybe two).

Vancouver 1 Boston 0

Kevin Bieksa was injured in the 1st period and lost for the game. It was a scoreless game until Dan Hamhuis ripped a 35-foot wrist shot past Thomas with 20 seconds left in the 3rd. Rogers Arena went wild. Luongo was strong.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Boston vs Vancouver on EA Sports. I'll give you the recap of game one (and maybe two).

Vancouver 1 Boston 0

Kevin Bieksa was injured in the 1st period and lost for the game. It was a scoreless game until Dan Hamhuis ripped a 35-foot wrist shot past Thomas with 20 seconds left in the 3rd. Rogers Arena went wild. Luongo was strong.

lets stop now, things are going well.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
lets stop now, things are going well.
I did, it was so difficult to score I couldn't take another game without a rest. Thank goodness for Hamhuis!! lol

I might try game two before going to bed.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Game #2 Vancouver 0 Boston 2 (Rogers Arena)

Found out Bieksa's out with a broken leg. Then late in the game Raymond was hurt, and he's out with a wrist injury. Brutal game. Luongo and Krecji fought. Lui's tough, he held his own but Krecji ended up on top.

Game #3 Vancouver 0 Boston 1 (in Boston)

Thomas was unbelievable. Lui was good too but couldn't hold them off.

Game #4 Vancouver 1 Boston o (OT)

Luongo was standing on his head. Major goaltending performance. Canucks didn't get much going, took two dumb penalties. But Kelser beat Thomas on a break away in overtime. Timmie got a piece of it but it popped over his shoulder. The Canucks had quite a celebration.

Off to Vancouver for game 5 (2-2).

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Game #2 Vancouver 0 Boston 2 (Rogers Arena)

Found out Bieksa's out with a broken leg. Then late in the game Raymond was hurt, and he's out with a wrist injury. Brutal game. Luongo and Krecji fought. Lui's tough, he held his own but Krecji ended up on top.

Game #3 Vancouver 0 Boston 1 (in Boston)

Thomas was unbelievable. Lui was good too but couldn't hold them off.

Game #4 Vancouver 1 Boston o (OT)

Luongo was standing on his head. Major goaltending performance. Canucks didn't get much going, took two dumb penalties. But Kelser beat Thomas on a break away in overtime. Timmie got a piece of it but it popped over his shoulder. The Canucks had quite a celebration.

Off to Vancouver for game 5 (2-2).
oh brother

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Game 5 Vancouver 3 Boston 4 (OT) (Rogers Arena)

Canucks had a 3-1 lead midway through the third. Daniel scored a brilliant backhand. Burrows got a garbage goal when Chara almost scored on his own net. Bruins pressed and tied it up. Krecji scored the winner.

Game 6 Vancouver 1 Boston 2 (In Boston)

It was a great effort but a late goal put the Canucks away. Thomas got the Conn Smyth trophy.

Oh well we'll get them next week.