Al-Qaida warns U.S. of new jihad

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's expected considering the level of glorification the assassination has received.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OPEC could support Saudi in showing 'indignation' by collecting an OBL burial tax on every barrel sold, or just quit using the USD. Rothschild Bankers will still get their pound of flesh so they won't care all that much. Banks were running long before the Commonwealth existed and well, just saying any Empire is not critical to the existence of 'trading goods', and that is what Banks exist for, the middleman jacking up the prices and creating a supply and demand atmosphere, often needlessly as any 'break in the chain' results in more hardship than need be.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Why would anyone be indignant. Osama hijacked their religion, they're all happy he's gone. Aren't they? Aren't they!?!

President Bush was a dumb **** but I bet USA would still get mad at al-Qaida if they killed him.

Sure Osama Bin Laden Hijacked them
The same way Bush Hijack the USA.

The more we piss on them the more they piss on us.

@just the facts
A new Jihad? The old one was over?

So not killing him would have meant no more terrorist attacks.
**** !!! LOL

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
New Jihad...yadda yadda yadda...

I said on day 1 of the 'we killed bin laden' story that the terror threat would be raised and the patriot act extended (it was due to expire late this month) and maybe even expanded. We will get all kinds of propaganda regarding new attacks on the horizon and maybe even actually get one. All this so they can keep the population under control and in their pockets while the economy continues to collapse and the bailed-out bankers continue to take over. Now we are getting stories about nukes under govt buildings, unsafe nukes in Pakistan. I'll call it here and now the target, as mentioned about 2 years ago in some leaked govt docs, will be the sears tower in Chicago before the end of 2011 and then the big police state crackdown will really get into full swing. If you can't recognize a fraud when you see one you deserve everything that is coming down the line at you.

Lets face it, since this 9/11 thing the 4th ammendment disappeared, posse comentadus was repealed after over 200 years, the bankers have stolen 1/4 of the wealth of the nation and had another 1/4 handed to them. Bush and all his closest friends have become richer than ever. So f*cking much bullsh*t that points directly to the biggest fraud in history and the sheeple are right behind it thanks to the big propaganda spin machine.

That's enough of a rant for tonight.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'll call it here and now the target, as mentioned about 2 years ago in some leaked govt docs, will be the sears tower in Chicago before the end of 2011 and then the big police state crackdown will really get into full swing. If you can't recognize a fraud when you see one you deserve everything that is coming down the line at you.

Wow... you REALLY are a nut case. Did Alex Jones say this?

Sadly this post will be forgotten by December and we won't be able to stick your nose in it.

I believe it was DB that said GW Bush would cancel the 2008 Elections and troops would take to the streets.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Wow... you REALLY are a nut case. Did Alex Jones say this?

Sadly this post will be forgotten by December and we won't be able to stick your nose in it.

I believe it was DB that said GW Bush would cancel the 2008 Elections and troops would take to the streets.

I was wrong then. Ive since learned that there hasn't actually been an election that wasn't purchased by the owners of the USA. Cancellation was never necessary, public education has worked. I am very sorry for my previous misinformation. It will never happen again.

Bin Laden is the worlds most infamous anti heros. A construct of such utility one wonders what other very efficient social engineering projects hinged on say, telegenic black presidents labour at. Two constructs locked in mortal combat simulating the clash between light and dark, good and evil, up and down ect, grand imperial theatre for the masses. Easily ignored with a few joints and a case of beer. Watch TV it's more real.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Bin Laden is the worlds most infamous anti heros. A construct of such utility one wonders what other very efficient social engineering projects hinged on say, telegenic black presidents labour at. Two constructs locked in mortal combat simulating the clash between light and dark, good and evil, up and down ect, grand imperial theatre for the masses. Easily ignored with a few joints and a case of beer. Watch TV it's more real.

Your prose is almost Shakespearean, hehe

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I was wrong then.

Ummm... Beave... you've not been right about any of your crazy predictions except Libya.

Then again... you say we're going to invade every one so you were bound to be right once.

Ive since learned that there hasn't actually been an election that wasn't purchased by the owners of the USA. Cancellation was never necessary, public education has worked. I am very sorry for my previous misinformation. It will never happen again.

Have you met Nick? You two and Stretch should get along swimmingly.