Son says bin Laden sea burial demeans family: report

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Right up until a big, fat, no-bid contract for several US Bases (or whatever adds up to $50B) lands in their lap.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
(Reuters) - A statement purporting to come from a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family, an online monitoring service said.

Son says bin Laden sea burial demeans family: report | Reuters

Rest in pieces, Sheik Osama!

One piece in the belly of a crab. One in the belly of a shark. One in the belly of an octopus.

May all the pieces unite in the bosom of Mohammed/Satan when the 12th Mahdi gets his ass kicked by Jesus.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am getting sick and tired of always being accused of upsetting or disrespecting these people.
They are a bunch of cut throat murdering bast***s, and they think they are being hard done by.
We have to change half our society to accommodate them and they're still not satisfied. I want
to make it clear I am not talking about every single one of them. There are many and I personally
know some who don't want to change anything. Somehow our politically correct, institution does
not know the difference between the customs and religious beliefs. And everything is sacred and
we must not offend them. Has anyone told these people,, when you enter the democratic
world we are an open society and nothing is sacred, if you don't like that stay at home.
For those being offended in their own countries, like evening the score with terrorist murderers,
understand well the world is not going to tolerate them going around killing people with reckless
abandon and do nothing about it. If the Bin Laden Family, and the Muslim world wants respect,
they bloody well better start being respectful. Other people believe different things and if they
don't want to join the rest of the world, we should not allow them to enter ours anywhere in a
civilized society let alone America. I could personally care less, I am surprised the Americans
even gave him a funeral in tune with Muslim customs. If it were me there would be no service
and he would have been thrown overboard as is. End or rant

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Savages are all proud of their murdering exploits. And make no mistake the fundamentalists
are savages. In fact the Saudi Tribal society is somewhat savage.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
(Reuters) - A statement purporting to come from a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family, an online monitoring service said.

From the LINK in the Opening Post:

The statement, attributed to Omar bin Laden, bin Laden's fourth eldest son, said the
al Qaeda chief's children reserved the right to take legal action in the United States
and internationally to "determine the true fate of our vanished father," the SITE
Intelligence Group said.

The burial at sea demeans the Bin Laden family? Huh....so which country('s) jumped
at the opportunity to have Osama Bin Laden burried benieth their soil? How many
countries was that again?

For all those whose loved one's remains where never recovered from the aftermath
of the events of 9/11, and other mass murders that tie back to Osama Bin Laden, is
this same guy expressing outrage on those fronts also? I'm guessing.........not.

Credibility goes out the window without that sentiment also being expressed.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
They put us trillions in debt and they're worrying about the burial. They should wake up and start busting out the champagne because they won the war on terror.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Oh so now they want to talk about what's criminal?

No, humiliating the family would be US troops defecating in his corpse's mouth, taking photos of it and mailing it to them in a "Our condolences" card.

Really..... I'm sorry you feel that way. Thanks for calling *click*

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I feel sooooooooooo bad for his poor sons. Actually, no I don't. Their father was a mass-murdering piece of **** that got a better burial than he deserved.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
It's party time, deal with it.

Last edited: