Fire the bastard

CDNBear
Out of what?

CUBert
What an idiot that pilot is... complete moron and racist clown and lacking of professionalism. They were cleared by security , there were no reasons to to suspect they were dangerous individuals.

CDNBear
OH oh

CUBert
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

OH oh

What the hell is this? Are you making monkey noises because you aren't able to formulate a coherent thought?

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CUBertView Post

What the hell is this? Are you making monkey noises because you aren't able to formulate a coherent thought?

No, I don't subscribe to the same train of thought, for lack of a better term, as you.

I was just admiring your moral relativism, and I wanted to see if you were as easy to bait a perch. You were.

So much for that superiority complex of yours.

Thanx for coming out.

petros
+2
I figured the "oh oh" was warning of a ****storm brewing. The brew already boiled over.

CUBert
You didn't bait anyone with your monkey noises, I was just curious at what that was suppose to mean. But if you disagree with what I said feel free to tell me your opinions on the matter.

CDNBear

You didn't bait anyone with your monkey noises, I was just curious at what that was suppose to mean.

Yes, small minds, like that of kittens, are oft tempted to react to dangling pieces of string.

Quote:

But if you disagree with what I said feel free to tell me your opinions on the matter.

I don't disagree with the premise of your post. I already stated, that I admired your moral relativism. Although I'm sure you'll need to have me point it out, since your superior intellect obviously has no idea what I'm talking about.

CUBert
I thought you were being sarcastic

CDNBear

I thought you were being sarcastic

petros
There is no known emoticon to express what is going through my mind....

gerryh

Out of what?

Fired from his job, figured that would be quite apparent. I'll be sure to explain from now on using small words and simple ideas so it doesn't go beyond your limited skill set.

petros
+3
#14  Top Rated Post
If selecting customers simply based on looks or personal opinion were against the law, night clubs would all be closed world wide.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

There is no known emoticon to express what is going through my mind....

How about this one...

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Fired from his job, figured that would be quite apparent. I'll be sure to explain from now on using small words and simple ideas so it doesn't go beyond your limited skill set.

Maybe you should just write it down and read it over to yourself. Since I figured that you knew me well enough, to understand that I was agreeing with you, and my comment was a flippant gesture of retribution for the pilots misdeeds.

bill barilko
+1
Quote:

Hooper said airline officials at Memphis tried to resolve the situation, but the pilot refused.

Which is as it should be-the pilot is Captain-you dance to his tune or walk-he has final legal determination on who flies and who sits.

Boarding a plane dressed in mediaeval costume might make some people uncomfortable and that's life.

petros

How about this one...

Almost...

CUBert
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilkoView Post

Which is as it should be-the pilot is Captain-you dance to his tune or walk-he has final legal determination on who flies and who sits.

Boarding a plane dressed in mediaeval costume might make some people uncomfortable and that's life.

good point, and employers should be allowed to discriminate against any race, if you're black and the boss doesn't like black people, he should be allowed to refuse them work....

petros
An employee isn't the same thing as a customer.

CDNBear

good point, and employers should be allowed to discriminate against any race, if you're black and the boss doesn't like black people, he should be allowed to refuse them work....

Is there a Muslim gene/race that you seem to be the only one aware of?

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilkoView Post

Don't have the time or inclination to deal with this. So I will just be blunt. You're a fu cking brainless wonder. No different than the so called "captain" of that aircraft.

Goober
+1

What an idiot that pilot is... complete moron and racist clown and lacking of professionalism. They were cleared by security , there were no reasons to to suspect they were dangerous individuals.

Would that not also apply to you when you go on about Jews - Racist is racist is it not. Or are you just being selective.

The Pilot should be immediately suspended - Then,I think this pilot should have his *** sued off for Violation of these persons Civil Rights - Airlines are federally regulated.
Airline fined as well

petros
How does "the Captain" differ from a bouncer selecting customers for a bar?

CUBert

An employee isn't the same thing as a customer.

The point still stands, in both cases it can cause mental stress and financial loss (if the men on the plane were going somewhere for business or something)
If the pilot legitimately believes someone could cause problems , of course he has every right to remove them. But solely based on their race and clothing ? This shouldn't even be legal.

Goober

If selecting customers simply based on looks or personal opinion were against the law, night clubs would all be closed world wide.

Exceptinmg the baes of course.

petros
+1
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/a...glishdec07.pdf

The right to refuse unsafe work
One of a worker’s basic rights is the right to refuse work that they believe presents a danger to
themselves or another worker. The refusal must be reported to the employer or supervisor who
investigates the matter

I'm sure there is similar in the USA.

gerryh

One of a workerís basic rights is the right to refuse work that they believe presents a danger to
themselves or another worker. The refusal must be reported to the employer or supervisor who
investigates the matter

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and you can use that to discriminate against Muslims or those that "look" like they're Muslims. Good luck with that, let me know how it goes for you.

CUBert

One of a workerís basic rights is the right to refuse work that they believe presents a danger to
investigates the matter

Except, there was no legitimate danger.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and you can use that to discriminate against Muslims or those that "look" like they're Muslims. Good luck with that, let me know how it goes for you.

And if you're an ugly white guy trying to get in a club or restaurant without a jacket and try to bitch you'll get just as far as the Muzzies will.

CDNBear
+1

Except, there was no legitimate danger.

What if they were Israeli?