Flooding.....

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We have friends in Ft. Quappelle. The flooding is crazy. Hope it dries out for you.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are you going to post any pictures petros?8O
My camera took a dive :( I'm going back up to what was the farm to take photos ASAP.

We have friends in Ft. Quappelle. The flooding is crazy. Hope it dries out for you.
The Fort isn't too bad but Lebret is incrediblle. The lakeshore extended a mile.

Th Assinaboine Valley by Kamsack is from bank to bank and looks like the Volga.

Pray for those in WPG and Brandon.....

What you live in Missouri?
Saskatchewan.

From the Weather Network....

Assiniboine River Kamsack SK.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The local water level is higher this year due to the large amount of snowfall(broke local records!) and it raining almost every single day. Certainly nothing compared to what you are going through, but enough to notice for sure.

I hope that the flooding will abate soon for everyone affected by it and that you don't suffer too much damage due to it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What used to be my lower half section is now part of a flowing lake 3KM wide.

It's supposed to look like this.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh, petros.......I am so sorry to hear this. Yet another year that farmers are hit with way too much water. I sincerely hope you're losses won't be too huge. My sister in Regina told me that Wascana Creek looked like a river for awhile this spring and some houses had basements flooded.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Holy Crap did you say Lebret? How bad is it there today my brother in law is the Mayor
of Lebret, he said things were going to get dicey. The Fort was supposedly going to get
it worse that Lebret
Sorry about your farm there too as a farmer I know when some kind of disaster strikes
things don't get back to normal immediately. I believe this is the wost its been in many
years too is it not

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Holy Crap did you say Lebret? How bad is it there today my brother in law is the Mayor
of Lebret, he said things were going to get dicey. The Fort was supposedly going to get
it worse that Lebret
Sorry about your farm there too as a farmer I know when some kind of disaster strikes
things don't get back to normal immediately. I believe this is the wost its been in many
years too is it not
All the lakeside cottages are now middle of the lake cottages and the water is breaking over the dyke from 50km/h gust as we speak. I was there less than an hour ago. My camera dried by the time I got down to Lebret from Kamsack and I have pics. I'll post them shortly.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Sorry to hear about the flooding petros. Find someone with a sump asap, bud.