Hamas Specifically Targets Children

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That statement will make you popular with a few in ths forum:roll:;-)
Are you hinting that I approve of killing school-children? I even posted that the evac zone in Japan forgot the dogs and cows you dumb****.

Now if you are referencing to the term 'animal' you are correct there are many here who would agree with you, like the one who made the post this is a reply to (most likely although I can't recall if he has ever used the word animal for a person before)

Who owns the teddy, the 16 year old or the bus-driver or is it a plant to inspire more sympathy? Anti-tank shells are line of sight, in Gaza if you approach the fence to gather gravel the IDF will kill you, yet they would allow an person with an RGP to approach and then get away. That leaves room for manipulation, big time. I love the ;knee-jerk' responce, almost like it was planned and then executed at the first opportunity. Doesn't Israel bitch and whine when the shooting doesn't stop when they call a cease-fire? There could be legal matters involved in that sort of conduct, not that it could ever get prosecuted.

(in part)
Just over two years after rocket fire from Gaza triggered a devastating Israeli military offensive in the territory, Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers seemed on the brink of another round of intense violence.
In Thursday's attack, Gaza militants hit an Israeli school bus near the border with a guided anti-tank missile, injuring the driver and badly wounding a 16-year-old boy. Most of the schoolchildren on the bus got off shortly before the attack.
By Friday morning, Israel's ongoing retaliation had killed 10 Gazans -- five militants, a policeman and four civilians -- and wounded 45. The dead Friday included three civilians killed by Israeli tank fire and two militants killed in an air strike, both near the southern Gaza town of Khan Younis.
Hamas, which had largely held its fire since Israel's last major offensive, claimed responsibility for the bus attack.

Hamas said the rocket attack was in retaliation for the killing of three fighters in an airstrike earlier in the week. At around midnight Thursday, with Gaza rocked by explosions, the organization announced a cease-fire.

But the Israeli strikes continued, hitting Hamas facilities and smuggling tunnels. Electricity lines and transformers were damaged, causing power blackouts in some parts of the territory, according to Jamal Dardsawi, a spokesman for Gaza's Electric Distribution Company

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Are you hinting that I approve of killing school-children?
No, you just support the people that do....then....

Who owns the teddy, the 16 year old or the bus-driver or is it a plant to inspire more sympathy?
I actually posted a photo essay, proving Palestinians do just that.

It was ignored by the usual suspects.

But I'm not surprised that when the tables are turned, you would suddenly think of it.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Things are slow to-day....I was expecting more from my one liner:smile:

The one answer was edited to add the news article....then the article was removed then then edited again to add it.......
Someone has a lot of hate for Joos:roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, you just support the people that do....then....

I actually posted a photo essay, proving Palestinians do just that.

It was ignored by the usual suspects.

But I'm not surprised that when the tables are turned, you would suddenly think of it.
Looking at when the 'dome' was fired up it appears one got away from Israel so to save face they go **** up Gaza some more.

Don't forget all the real dead children, you suggesting they set that up also??

That must have burned you, eh? Hamas doesn't even have any ****ing directed weapons, they have unguided rockets that go way up and then come almost straight down. Guided is word that shows it's bull****, if it was some military patrol vehicle would have been targeted. Better check that Teddy for antennas.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Looking at when the 'dome' was fired up it appears one got away from Israel so to save face they go **** up Gaza some more.

Don't forget all the real dead children, you suggesting they set that up also??

That must have burned you, eh? Hamas doesn't even have any ****ing directed weapons, they have unguided rockets that go way up and then come almost straight down. Guided is word that shows it's bull****, if it was some military patrol vehicle would have been targeted. Better check that Teddy for antennas.

Oh give it a break!

In general, Hamas fires on civilians because they want to kill ALL Jews.

Currently, they have started launching missiles after their relative good behaviour over the last two years (wonderful how a good spanking focuses the mind sometimes) for a very simple reason:

To spark a serious Israeli reaction.

They need to needle the Israelis for a couple of reasons:

First of all, they've been having some problems with their own people. Protests, inspired by the "Arab Spring" insist Hamas re-unite with Fatah, hold elections, become one with the PA again....all absolutely unacceptable to the Islamist looneys. Why next they'll want elections!!!! And what better way to keep the people off the street than Israeli helicopters flying retaliation missions.....so kill Jew children!

Secondly, and more importantly, Hamas' puppet-masters in Syria are in deep trouble. Despite shooting down hundreds of Syrians in the street, protests there continue....quick! They need a smoke screen....so stir up the hornets' nest, poke the Israelis into retaliation, the common enemy.....at least the world will be so concerned with Israel killing off a couple of Hamas militants they will ignore hundreds dead in Syria........so the orders go out to Hamas: kill Jew children!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Considering their main weapon is an unguided rocket that doesn't even have a warhead that 'plan' may take a few years to complete.
I hope Syria is looking at the pounding NATO is giving both sides for when that offer for assistance ia laid out.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Oh give it a break!

Currently, they have started launching missiles after their relative good behaviour over the last two years (wonderful how a good spanking focuses the mind sometimes) for a very simple reason:

First of all, they've been having some problems with their own people. Protests, inspired by the "Arab Spring" insist Hamas re-unite with Fatah, hold elections, become one with the PA again....all absolutely unacceptable to the Islamist looneys. Why next they'll want elections!!!! And what better way to keep the people off the street than Israeli helicopters flying retaliation missions.....so kill Jew children!

Secondly, and more importantly, Hamas' puppet-masters in Syria are in deep trouble. Despite shooting down hundreds of Syrians in the street, protests there continue....quick! They need a smoke screen....so stir up the hornets' nest, poke the Israelis into retaliation, the common enemy.....at least the world will be so concerned with Israel killing off a couple of Hamas militants they will ignore hundreds dead in Syria........so the orders go out to Hamas: kill Jew children!
I find it mildly amusing how you can automatically implicate the Syrian govt and Palestinians in a great big conspiracy but you cannot begin to consider the wester leaders would ever do the same thing. I mean these arabs are completley uneducated and unsophisticated animals in your book but the beacon of the civilized world in the US lacks the capabililty to dream up atacking their own and blaming their enemies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hamas going to fire suicide bomber babies out of a cannon aimed at old Juden burning off their piles while bobbing around in the Dead Sea.

It's true.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I find it mildly amusing how you can automatically implicate the Syrian govt and Palestinians in a great big conspiracy but you cannot begin to consider the wester leaders would ever do the same thing. I mean these arabs are completley uneducated and unsophisticated animals in your book but the beacon of the civilized world in the US lacks the capabililty to dream up atacking their own and blaming their enemies.

Oh Good Lord!

You do so love to go on about things without having a clue, don't you?

Hamas' leaders (the ones still alive) live in Damascus.......on the Syrian gov't's dime.

Jusy google "Hamas leaders in Syria"

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Oh give it a break!

Oh Good Lord!

You do so love to go on about things without having a clue, don't you?

Hamas' leaders (the ones still alive) live in Damascus.......on the Syrian gov't's dime.

Jusy google "Hamas leaders in Syria"
Your first post is a direct accusation of a big conspiracy by the Syrian gov't and Hamas to provoke an Israeli attack (which will kill Palestinians) to instill fear in the people and put forward a common enemy therby allowing them to retain control and continue to put down an insurection. Did you mean it some other way?

I simply question how you can believe this but not that the US may use similar tactics for geo-political reasons.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Your first post is a direct accusation of a big conspiracy by the Syrian gov't and Hamas to provoke an Israeli attack (which will kill Palestinians) to instill fear in the people and put forward a common enemy therby allowing them to retain control and continue to put down an insurection. Did you mean it some other way?

I simply question how you can believe this but not that the US may use similar tactics for geo-political reasons.

So, the Americans are using Islamic terrorism as a cover so that they can put down a domestic uprising by killing hundreds of people seeking freedom.........

Uh-huh.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So, uhm.....out'a curiosity, where does Hamas get all these missiles & rockets from
that it keeps flinging towards Israel? Whom is supplying these things to Hamas?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I would guess because Syria has enough military power to fight back in a big way. It would get mucho nasty very fast for Israel.

Israel has killed Hamas leaders in Syria....it is just quite difficult, as they don't exactly have freedom of the skies.

When necessary, they hit hard in Syria.

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’ - Times Online

You are just toooo easy! :)

So, uhm.....out'a curiosity, where does Hamas get all these missiles & rockets from

Keebler elves.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Vast majority are backyard jobs fired at settlements. Big fireworks.

They have sophisicated baby tracking and teddy bear placement capabilities though.

Heeeeeey. They ain't Keebler elves making those but Canadian Santa's elves.

Do they call him Shanta in Arabic?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Israel has killed Hamas leaders in Syria....it is just quite difficult, as they don't exactly have freedom of the skies.

When necessary, they hit hard in Syria.

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’ - Times Online

I have to question this story. An air raid that didn't trigger any 'formidable' air defenses? Mysterious nuclear material? The Israelis are ok with Syria having biologicals? And all of this from one of the most pro-Israel papers in a pro-Israel nation. I have to ask if it might be somewhat propaganda.

Keebler elves.
I was sure it was the tooth-fairy.