Following Stephen Harper's record of lies

Tony The Bot

Electoral Member
Nov 2, 2009
Cyberland
www.canadiancontent.net
Following Stephen Harper's record of lies
Posted via Canadian Content

Today I nearly fell off my chair after visiting the federal Conservative website and reading a press release issued this week. The funniest part of the whole site (funny in a rather sad way) has to be the verbal diarrhea they espouse on regular basis.

I have to admit to visiting various party sites on a somewhat regular basis. Not only is it good research into what these guys are up to but it helps solidify my personal opinion of the total lack of credibility these guys have and the political crap they heap on the public with apparent glee.

Full Article: http://www.canadiancontent.net/commtr/following-stephen-harper-s-record-lies_883.html

Last edited by a moderator:

shara112

Apr 6, 2011
steven harpet is a pile of dog ****he is a dick
and to add on to that he has the intelligence of a stick

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I happen to agree with sharra, Harpo is a big pile of caca and a liar.

Unfortunately that can be said of almost every politician out there and therin lies the largest problem with our government. I hate to say it but the most honest leader out there right now is Duceppe, he at least makes no bones about having the interests of Quebec ahead of the rest of Canadians.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I happen to agree with sharra, Harpo is a big pile of caca and a liar.
Well that was mature and objective.

Unfortunately that can be said of almost every politician out there and therin lies the largest problem with our government. I hate to say it but the most honest leader out there right now is Duceppe, he at least makes no bones about having the interests of Quebec ahead of the rest of Canadians.
See what I mean DaS?

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
The whole campaign is a bunch of lies. The worst of it is yesterday I met someone who believes wholeheartedly in what Harper is saying. That is only one person but there are many more. I am not saying Iggy is any better because he is not. The whole process just disgusts me. They look like children arguing in a school yard.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Promises are just that promises and nothing more. What surprises me is that some
people are keeping track of the and still others remember them at all. The Conservatives
are in a bit of trouble without this stuff though, the 14 point poll lead is down to ten with
nearly a month to go.
I think people are starting to figure these people out. I tend to vote for the one who will do
the least harm because believing promises is a waste of time. In this election, Jack will
do the least harm because he won't be Prime Minister. I simply do not trust social
conservatives, in any measure.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Promises are just that promises and nothing more. What surprises me is that some
people are keeping track of the and still others remember them at all. The Conservatives
are in a bit of trouble without this stuff though, the 14 point poll lead is down to ten with
nearly a month to go.
I think people are starting to figure these people out. I tend to vote for the one who will do
the least harm because believing promises is a waste of time. In this election, Jack will
do the least harm because he won't be Prime Minister. I simply do not trust social

Couldn't agree more. Don't trust the cons as far as I could throw em...if I could get past their Gestapo guards to actually throw em.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
nearly a month to go.
Iggy has changed - Harper is running a keep them at bay campaign. He will win a minority - The other will defeat him. The GG will then be required to ask Iggy is he can garner support in the house - he will garner that - Iggy will be PM shortly after the election - The Bloc will be offsides - The bills brought forward will be even those that the Cons will have to swallow hard and vote for, because if it means defeating the Govt - The Cons will be at that time going thru or preparing for harper to resign. Not hard to figure out.

King Iggy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well this one did at least...please feel free to substitute Stalinist or Fascist for gestapo if it makes you feel better.
PN - They are all the same - When you get to that point then you look at policies, past actions - what they can do and what you know the cannot do. harper is no different than Chretien with his death grip on MP's -

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
PN - They are all the same - When you get to that point then you look at policies, past actions - what they can do and what you know the cannot do. harper is no different than Chretien with his death grip on MP's -

I know Goober. I long for the day when we get rid of the whole 'party system' and have independant candidates who meet and elect a PM once they get to Ottawa.