More Transparency in civilian Nuclear Reports and

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
The nuclear power industry isn't looking so robust these days. False reports in Japan and then a very probably disaster strikes. I would like to see the reports made by the nuclear industry in Canada published on the interenet so we can see that they are doing their job. Otherwise I am lukewarm to very cool for nuclear energy. show me you're doing a good job or close down.

And more transparency in traffic signals on streets. A minor thing compared to nuclear power, but it effects us every day. I would like to see the signal timing over 24 hours published on the web. The imperial bureaucracy needs a prodding and openness.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
The nuclear power industry isn't looking so robust these days. False reports in Japan and then a very probably disaster strikes. I would like to see the reports made by the nuclear industry in Canada published on the interenet so we can see that they are doing their job. Otherwise I am lukewarm to very cool for nuclear energy. show me you're doing a good job or close down.

And more transparency in traffic signals on streets. A minor thing compared to nuclear power, but it effects us every day. I would like to see the signal timing over 24 hours published on the web. The imperial bureaucracy needs a prodding and openness.

and you expect your government to be honest about this? politicians, by their very nature, are liars. They may get into politics for the right reasons, but those ideals soon disappear. poli = many tics = blood sucking parasites