Elizabeth Taylor

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Elizabeth Taylor has reportedly passed away this morning.
Elizabeth Taylor dies at 79 | News Briefs | EW.com

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The death of Elizabeth Taylor certainly marks the end of an era. I don't know if she had a rough life
or not but her life was certainly fodder for movie magazines all over the world. Eight marriages must be
a record of some kind. I don't know but I'm guessing she has outlived all of her husbands.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
A very beautiful woman indeed, I remember her from her teen age movies with mickey rooney, black
velvet etc.

Other than having a good memory for 'lines', I thought she was one of the worst actresses ever.
I don't remember one movie where I could honestly say I enjoyed her acting, everything about her
was all about her beautiful face and violet eyes, and of course as Juan said, the movie mags
just had a field day writing about her.

She once said about having so many husbands, that she was an old fashioned girl, and one did not
live with someone without being married.

R I P

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
A very beautiful woman indeed, I remember her from her teen age movies with mickey rooney, black
velvet etc.

Other than having a good memory for 'lines', I thought she was one of the worst actresses ever.
I don't remember one movie where I could honestly say I enjoyed her acting, everything about her
was all about her beautiful face and violet eyes, and of course as Juan said, the movie mags
just had a field day writing about her.

She once said about having so many husbands, that she was an old fashioned girl, and one did not
live with someone without being married.

R I P

Here is a list of Elizabeth Taylor husbands

Conrad 'Nicky' Hilton (1950-1951) Hilton was one of the heirs to the Hilton hotel chain
Michael Wilding (1952-1957) Taylor had two sons, Michael and Christopher, with the British actor.
Michael Todd (1957-1958) Todd died in a plane crash a year after their marriage.
Eddie Fisher (1959-1964) She married the Fisher, a pop singer, after he divorced actress Debbie Reynolds. Fisher had been good friends with Todd, Taylor's deceased husband.

Richard Burton (1964-1974 and 1975-1976) Taylor Burton married and divorced the fiery Welsh actor twice
John Warner (1976-1982) Warner was a Republican senator.

Larry Fortensky (1991-1996) Fortensky was a construction worker with a mullet, who was much younger than Taylor.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Was never much of a fan of Liz but she sure knew how to make headlines - intentional or not. RIP, Liz.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Being hounded, 8 crashed marrages, alcoholism, opiate addiction. That is indeed a rough life.

That she married eight times was nobody elses fault. She was more than a little wealthy. She got over her addictions years ago.
She was born with great beauty and natural attributes that some of her contemporaries must have hated her for. She lived to be
seventy nine years old. For a good part of her life she was considered by many to be the most beautiful woman around. Her movies will be with us for a long time.