American Soldiers Are Waking Up!!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Everybody is entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately for the film maker, his opinion became somewhat laughable when a minute or so into the video, some A-hole says "9/11 was a lie". Good bye credibility....hello tin foil beanie.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
There is no draft in the United States and none of the soldiers in the video were drafted.

There is no draft in the United States and none of the soldiers in the video were drafted.

And before you start nitpicking and make some reference to beer, I meant no MILITARY draft.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm serious. You Conservative nutjobs aren't strong enough in numbers to really step this NWO rule crap up a notch without the Liberal nutjobs that out number the Conservatives. It takes balance.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Coming to a theatre near you.

:roll:

When exactly is this draft arriving? Seems I heard about this through two terms of GW Bush, and now Obama? Let's nail it down to a decade if we can. Before 2020? After 2020?

The minute conscription becomes law and soldiers are drafted into the US Forces (if I am still alive mind you) I will personally buy every Liberal on this board a beer.

I know, my confidence seems almost arrogant doesn't it?:naka:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Liberal Democrats are the only ones that have called for a draft. Not because they want a draft but because they wanted a stop to the Iraq War. The anti-war movement faultered and eventually got bored so these clowns called for a draft. They were soundly defeated and laughed at.

:roll:

When exactly is this draft arriving? Seems I heard about this through two terms of GW Bush, and now Obama? Let's nail it down to a decade if we can. Before 2020? After 2020?

The minute conscription becomes law and soldiers are drafted into the US Forces (if I am still alive mind you) I will personally buy every Liberal on this board a beer.

I know, my confidence seems almost arrogant doesn't it?:naka:

It comes up from time to time. There is a better shot for the return of prohibition than a draft.

One of the biggest liberal in Congress.

You are entitled to stay asleep for as long as you want.

Coming to a theatre near you.

The Christian right has been pushing for Armageddon since Raygun. They are close to succeeding, then you will see a draft for sure.

Oh please. The left has been whining about a draft for years. That is how they get gullible and naive college kids to protests.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Cliffy's no college kid.

Down here... if the left can't tap into the college campus... they are nothing more than old Hippies in tie dye T's making a racket.

If they can scare the college kids into thinking there will be a draft... THEN they will have a movement. However the US Liberals have been telling College kids there will be a draft since Desert Shield in 1990. Now it is sort of a Chicken Little thing and a joke among the youth.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Now it is sort of a Chicken Little thing and a joke among the youth.

You mean it's just becoming a Chicken Little thing now? I always thought when the left fringe lost the "coming ice age" debate 30 years ago that Chick...er...Cliffy lost his credibility.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Iron... I think it is SO important that guys like Charlie stay elected to show how assinine the US Liberals can be. Charlie says what the rest of them want to say. It is important for guys like him to have a voice so they can be marginalized.

Who was the Liberal Congressman that said he was worried about troop movements on Guam as he did not want the island to flip over?

Democrat Congressman is worried Guam will capsize with the addition of 8,000 Marines.

Enjoy!

YouTube - Hank Johnson (Congress D-GA) - Warns Guam May Capsize