27 Signs That the Nuclear Crisis in Japan Is Much Worse Than Either the Mainstream Me

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]dont be "distracted" by libya....[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]How much of a threat is the nuclear crisis in Japan? That question is on the minds of millions of people around the globe tonight. Unfortunately, the Japanese government and the mainstream media have both been doing their best to downplay this crisis. Even though there have been massive explosions at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear facility, authorities in Japan have still been very stingy with information and they keep insisting that the situation is under control. But the situation is not under control. In fact, it just seems to get worse with each passing day. Radiation levels are now incredibly high at the Fukushima Dai-ichi complex and the radiation cloud is starting to spread. Radiation levels in Tokyo are already 10 times above normal levels, and there are reports in the international media that some people have begun to flee the city. It is imperative that the Japanese government tell the truth about what is going on because this could potentially affect the health of millions of people. There are over 12 million people in the city of Tokyo alone. If this nuclear crisis continues to get worse it could potentially end up killing more Japanese than the tsunami just did.[/FONT]

27 Signs That the Nuclear Crisis in Japan Is Much Worse Than Either the Mainstream Media or the Japanese Government Have Been Telling Us

The real time radiation monitoring by prefecture is showing radiation levels in the city of Ibaraki going from 639 to 2040 in the last 12 hours!
http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=4870

Levels of Radiation Rapidly Rising In Ibaraki Prefecture Near Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I can't understand why people want to talk themselves into a nuclear crisis.
TODAY:
TOKYO (Dow Jones)--Japan's Prime Minister Naoto Kan said conditions at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, which was crippled by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, are improving gradually, Kyodo News reported Monday.
"Workers' efforts at the risk of their lives have made the situation progress little by little," Kan was quoted as saying.
The premier also said the government must prepare reconstruction plans.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Make kelp soup. It won't do SWFA for your thyroid and radiation but it is really damn good for you.
Someone told me the other day to get kelp for the iodine to help with radiation poisoning and another sent me notice to get iodine for short term relief and now you are saying it doesn't work. What is the lowdown on this shyte?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Someone told me the other day to get kelp for the iodine to help with radiation poisoning and another sent me notice to get iodine for short term relief and now you are saying it doesn't work. What is the lowdown on this shyte?

I think you want to google "Potassium Iodide" and not Iodine. Taking to much of any
of this crap has some serious health issues unto itself.

You "might"....& I mean "MIGHT" have an Iodine deficiency...& the way to check that is
to place some on the bottom of your foot before you go to bed. If you have a deficiency,
you will absorb that overnight. If it's still there in the morning....you don't have a deficiency
and shouldn't touch the stuff. Wise would be to talk to your Doctor or a Pharmacist.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Like sheep we all panic and spread the bad news, and in turn we assist speculators to
raise the price of oil. In Japan they have a problem, because of how and where they
built the facilities. Across the Pacific we do not and should not fear we are in danger
I am sick of all the health food people in a panic that something is going to kill us sure as
hell. We are becoming fearful of everything and we want governments and their agencies
to protect us from everything. Hell, kids can't even throw snowballs today.
Take a deep breathe and get on with living.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Like sheep we all panic and spread the bad news, and in turn we assist speculators to
raise the price of oil. In Japan they have a problem, because of how and where they
built the facilities. Across the Pacific we do not and should not fear we are in danger
I am sick of all the health food people in a panic that something is going to kill us sure as
hell. We are becoming fearful of everything and we want governments and their agencies
to protect us from everything. Hell, kids can't even throw snowballs today.
Take a deep breathe and get on with living.
You might like this one. During the Millennium Bug thing a woman in the Slocan Valley organized some of her neighbours to grow a large garden and build a really big root cellar. One day I bumped into her and she was all worried because some of her neighbours were not getting prepared and that they might come and take their food if the sky fell. She said she was thinking of getting a gun to protect the food supply and asked me what I recommended. I said a 357 Mag. When she got it home, load the chambers and put the gun to her temple and pull the trigger, because if you are going to live in fear, you are already dead.