Revenge of the Bullied

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I have to just say wow, this kid is my hero.

Revenge Of The Bullied: Casey Becomes An Icon

When i was in Grade 9 i was picked on by this Kid who was older than me and had already failed Grade 9. He would harrass me everyday in Math class, and since i sat in the back of class i was easy to pick on. He was showing off how cool he was by picking on me because i couldnt sit still (i wonder why). Anyways one day he slammed the back of my head with the Math textbook when the teacher left class. I stood up and said you and me at lunch. I went to the smoking section and confronted him in front of his friends. He said "This is how you start a fight" and gave me three shots to the face. I still stood there and grabbed him by the collar and started drifting him shot after shot, and when he was on the ground i just kept feeding him. His one buddy jumped in and gave me a stone cold stunner but i still kept drifting him until he gave up. I walked back into the school got suspended and never had a bully problem again.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There was this one guy, in grade 8...that was always after me to fight...not really a bully, but he wouldn't let go. So one noon hour, I gave in and we went at it until I think I was saved by the bell...He was winning even though he said we were even.
Well, after school, these two other guys who had been watching the fight tried to pick on me...and there he came to back me up.
For the rest of the year it was always like that...we would fight each other until somebody else tried to pick on either one of us...similar to the way brothers fight'
The next year was high school and I guess we both grew out of it.
We even worked in the same department until he quit to start a business.
We're not buddies...but if he was in trouble I would help him....and he would do the same for me.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Anyways one day he slammed the back of my head with the Math textbook when the teacher left class. I stood up and said you and me at lunch.

Never give a bully a time and place.

When I was in grade 6, I got tired of being picked on, grabbed one guy by his collar, slammed him into the wall, put my face 2inches in front of his, and screamed that if he ever touched me again, I'd kill him with my bare hands. It was so unexpected, and so out of character, that he and his buddies left me alone from then on. I think they figured I was insane.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The Mayor of Chilliwack's son used to hassle me every day I walked home from school. One day I took off my jean jacket and called him on. He was a chickenS, probably still is.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The Mayor of Chilliwack's son used to hassle me every day I walked home from school. One day I took off my jean jacket and called him on. He was a chickenS, probably still is.

Hey I didn't know you used to live in Chilliwack. I used to live in Abbotsford and trip up to Cultis lack to work on my brother's boat. You sure we didn't hang out? I worked mornings at the college too. Back in the 70s sheesh!