Only in Latvia they say:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Well it is kind of annoying, but if I was the type to flip out in the theatre and wack someone it would probably be over the sticky floors!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Black Swan? I'm sure the popcorn was better than the movie. At times, the movie turned into a bad parody of a cheap horror flick. I was surprised at how bad it was, considering all the hype.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Guy yaps away all the way through the movie and then bitches about dude eating popcorn. :roll:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Ahhhhhh. How refreshing it is to see the intelligence of some people just shine through.

The following quote is from "Chucky" at thescreeningroom.ca.

"he shud of shot him in the jaw at least he would make his point and will do less time assuming the munching moron lived"

Posted by: chucky | 02/22/2011 at 06:47 PM

Ol' Chuckles seems to think that the person eating like a pig was the person that was murdered. I guess he didn't read the article very well, as the shooter WAS the noisy eater.

Plus, it looks like the shooter is a lawyer and tried saying that he was wrestling with the victim and the gun went off accidentally. Of course, the numerous witnesses have all said that this was NOT the case.

Judging from a couple of the comments there, it doesn't look like the shooter will be facing an overly-long jail sentence once his trial is finished.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Well it is kind of annoying, but if I was the type to flip out in the theatre and wack someone it would probably be over the sticky floors!
:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6::thumbup:....................Been so long since I was at the theatre, I actually forgot about the sticky floors.