mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-oba...00-word-e-mail

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I get nothing with that link, M. Do you have another?

Looks like they got all embarrassed and removed it. I went to it yesterday and it was presented as an actual news piece.
Faux News it was literally.

The average novel is 50,000 to 100,000 words. You think a journalist would pick up on that.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Thanks, M. The article is rather amusing. I just wonder why no one on FOX knows that the Onion is a satirical site, posting nothing but made up news.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Thanks, M. The article is rather amusing. I just wonder why no one on FOX knows that the Onion is a satirical site, posting nothing but made up news.

Thing is, there's nothing to suggest that they didn't know it was satire.

If you look at the original screenshot of the article, it's posted under 'Culture', not 'Politics', or 'News'.

I don't particularly respect Fox, but it's certainly possible that it was posted because it was amusing, then the headline was clarified to mention 'The Onion', then it was removed...quite possibly because people couldn't believe that Fox knew it was satire, and merely posted it because it was amusing.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
<A class=image href="http://www.theonion.com/articles/tonys-law-would-require-marijuana-users-to-inform,1298/">
'Tony's Law' Would Require Marijuana Users To Inform Interested Neighbors 03.02.05

WASHINGTON, DC—Citizens spoke before Congress Monday in support of Tony's Law, a Senate measure that would require all marijuana-law offenders to inform their neighbors if they're holding. more»

Recent Politics News »

Politics | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
That's pretty benign for an 'attack'. It's more of a friendly jab. If you want attacks, go check out that disaster of a thread from the Wreck Beach.

Skatchie

Time Out
Sep 24, 2010
Assiniboia
Unfortunately all Soetoro is good for is talk. He's the A hole that's been in charge with both houses for 2 years and still managed to make things worse. Never underestimate a liberal's ability to blame their own pathetic record on conservatives. The conservatives aren't much better but at least they force their stupid ideas out and blame liberals for not letting them go far enough. liberals just screw up and pretend they had no choice.