Jewish Extremists Try to Kill Chilean Tourist, Mistaken for Palestinian

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Jerusalem – PNN - Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronoth published a report on Monday about the attempted murder of a Chilean tourist in Jerusalem by eight Jewish extremists who mistook him for an Arab.

Jose Dominus Nolido, 43, came to Israel to celebrate the wedding of his son’s Jewish friend and visit holy sites. As he returned to his hotel, Nolido said he was accosted by youths.

“I decided to return to my room and I went through Independence Park,” Nolido explained. “Suddenly a youth attacked me. I thought he was a soldier, since he had on Israeli army pants. I tried to flee, but I ran into seven others. I fell on the ground and couldn’t get away from the blows. Then I lost consciousness. I was convinced they wanted to kill me because I looked like an Arab.”

Nolido was taken to a Jerusalem hospital, bleeding from the head and eyes. Doctors said they feared loss of vision in his right eye.
“They said I looked like an Arab,” he said. “I didn’t think that would cost me my life.”

Israeli police said that the assault had a “nationalist character” and that the Jewish attackers took him for an Arab or Palestinian. Five of the suspects were settlers from ultra-Orthodox areas of Jerusalem.

“I don’t think I’ll come back to Israel,” said Nolido. He explained that he knew the Israeli-Palestinian conflict well, but never thought he would be attacked because of his appearance.

Source: Wafa (Palestinian News & Information Agency)

Ack. That's a pretty scary thing to happen. By chance, does anybody here recall a web site called (along the lines of) "Videos you have to watch"? There was a documentary I watched there over a year ago about the living conditions of Palestinians in their territories under Jewish rule.

edit: Just found the site: http://www.sprword.com/mustwatch.html but the documentary I was thinking of recommending doesn't appear to work anymore!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you go to Israel to work, make sure you don't have dark skin and make sure you don't seek a job driving a bulldozer or the police there will gun you down and then leave your body there for hours for the locals to gawk at.
I heard they did the same to a building contractor from Nazareth one Friday. Same ol' same ol'.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If you go to Israel to work, make sure you don't have dark skin and make sure you don't seek a job driving a bulldozer or the police there will gun you down and then leave your body there for hours for the locals to gawk at.

Oh, don't be bloody ****ing ridiculous!

You only have to worry if you start driving your bulldozer over peoples' cars.....with the people still in them.

AND, if the media doesn't report this........how did YOU know about it?

(insert rolled eyes here!)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I heard they did the same to a building contractor from Nazareth one Friday. Same ol' same ol'.

I guess they must have reported that one too, huh????

Nutcase radical fundamentalists will be nutcase radical fundamentalists...........Jew or Muslim.

The difference is that in Israel, the law will be hunting the perpetrators.....

In Palestine, murderers get heroic posters on the walls of the elementary schools.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nutcase radical fundamentalists will be nutcase radical fundamentalists...........Jew or Muslim.

The difference is that in Israel, the law will be hunting the perpetrators.....
And if the law persues israel they scream Anti-Semite and go kill thousands more.

Are these Israeli Arab Christians celebrating Christmas or are they Palestinian Israeli Christians?

Feeling the Love in Jerusalem on Vimeo

Who is Benjamin Yahoo?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Oh, don't be bloody ****ing ridiculous!

You only have to worry if you start driving your bulldozer over peoples' cars.....with the people still in them.

AND, if the media doesn't report this........how did YOU know about it?

(insert rolled eyes here!)

lol exactly. This got more media coverage than the almost 60 dead and almost another 60 wounded last week for the crime of going to church. Christians massacred....yawn. Teenage Jewish thugs....OUTRAGE!

You forgot the disclaimer:

The Video linked here has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Only watch if you have time to kill.

:)