I'll say it again...

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I'm sure its just a coincedence......

Polysorbate 80 In Swine Flu Vaccines = Infertility In Humans

Thursday, 23 September 2010 08:54

'Would you feel comfortable being injected with a vaccine that contains a substance that has been strongly linked to infertility? Well, if you take the Fluarix swine flu vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline or any of the other swine flu vaccines that contain Polysorbate 80 that is exactly what you will be doing. If you are considering getting the swine flu vaccine, or any other vaccine for that matter, perhaps you should educate yourself about EXACTLY what is in these vaccines before you allow them to be injected into your body.
Perhaps you think that linking the swine flu vaccine with infertility is quite a stretch. Well, let's take this one step at a time.'
Read more: Polysorbate 80 In Swine Flu Vaccines = Infertility In Humans

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Would you feel comfortable being injected with a vaccine that contains a substance that has been strongly linked to infertility?"

If it would make me immune to disease, and in view of the fact that I am 71, have all the children I ever would need or want, yes, I would be perfectly willing to give up fertility and be comfortable doing so.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Study Shows Monsanto Roundup Herbicide Link to Birth Defects

Friday, 01 October 2010 06:45

'A major new scientific study has confirmed growing conviction that the world’s most widely used chemical herbicide, Monsanto Corporation’s Roundup is toxic and a danger to human as well as animal organisms. The latest scientific research carried out by a multinational scientific team headed by Professor Andrés Carrasco, head of the Laboratory of Molecular Embryology at the University of Buenos Aires Medical School and member of Argentina’s National Council of Scientific and Technical Research, presents alarming demonstration that Monsanto and the GMO agribusiness industry have systematically lied about the safety of their Roundup.
Roundup in far lower concentrations than used in agriculture is linked to birth defects. The health implications are huge. All major GMO crops on the market today are genetically manipulated to “tolerate” the herbicide Roundup.'
Read more: Study Shows Monsanto Roundup Herbicide Link to Birth Defects