Bill Maher on Larry King

Avro

YouTube - Bill Maher On Larry King - Part 1 - GOP Doesnt Want Black President

YouTube - Bill Maher on Larry King Live - Part 2 of 4

YouTube - Bill Maher on Larry King Live - Part 3 of 4

YouTube - Bill Maher on Larry King Live - Part 4 of 4

gingersnap
Interesting - thanks for posting that. I don't always agree with Maher - I find him a bit too extreme at times but I think he hit the mark on pretty much everything there.

mentalfloss
You've pretty much assured captain morgan will not reply to this thread.

Avro
Quote: Originally Posted by gingersnapView Post

Interesting - thanks for posting that. I don't always agree with Maher - I find him a bit too extreme at times but I think he hit the mark on pretty much everything there.

Yeah he can be over the top and says some pretty dumb things at times....but he sure is fun to watch.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by gingersnapView Post

Yep, sometimes extreme but always funny.

Cliffy
Bill Maher for President! Not only is he funny, but he has the pulse of the people (at least thinking people). I think the republicans and teabaggers would blow a gasket. They think having a black president is bad, just imagine having an agnostic. Bigoted heads would be exploding all over the right wing.

Avro
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Bill Maher for President! Not only is he funny, but he has the pulse of the people (at least thinking people). I think the republicans and teabaggers would blow a gasket. They think having a black president is bad, just imagine having an agnostic. Bigoted heads would be exploding all over the right wing.

He's as qualified as Sarah Palin.

He's an extremist that has a few good points but he can be so wrong on many things or goes overboard.

Good and funny entertainment though.

Must drive cons nuts.

Funny and conservatives don't mix well.

mentalfloss

There's no doubt in my mind Obama actually is agnostic or possibly even atheist. He's just hiding it to keep the non-racist, christian vote.

Avro
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

There's no doubt in my mind Obama actually is agnostic or possibly even atheist. He's just hiding it to keep the non-racist, christian vote.

Imagine that....a US president who belives in science.

The horror.

DaSleeper
I like this one

YouTube - RP2012 -Ron Paul on Real Time with Bill Maher 2-20-09

Avro
What Ron Paul says about the US empire is absolutely true.

He is also right about Pot.

He's right about the surge in Afghanistan.

He's right about Republican credibility on spending.

He's wrong about the bailouts.

He's wrong about regulation.
Last edited by Avro; Sep 15th, 2010 at 03:19 PM..

dumpthemonarchy
I don't usually watch Larry King, but when Mahar commented on whether Palin had read any books she was given by Republicans a few months back, she replied, "No, I've been busy reading emails from my 'prayer warriors.'" Palin is just a great speaker, an empty suit, George Bush in a dress. But good news in a way, it is obvious she's not going to win anything significant and that's because she never deals with the media. Her parallel political reality will crumble then when she gets on serious news shows.

Bar Sinister

A very witty man. A good deal more clever than the pompous and callous Dennis Miller who scoffs at anything he cannot understand and is far too chauvinistic to be a consistently intelligent commentator.

Walter
King and Maher; like watching two old dogs sniffing each other's ***.

Curiosity
Walter - exactly my conclusion - they both need to revamp their material - no matter what topic or program - they continue to sing the same song with the same worn lyrics.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Walter - exactly my conclusion - they both need to revamp their material - no matter what topic or program - they continue to sing the same song with the same worn lyrics.

Yea but it`s such a good song!

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

While Rush and Sarah lick each other's pee pee parts.

Walter

I must have missed that link.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

All a matter of perspective.....
Looking at it from the left or right side of the road

ironsides
What is he doing on alan kimg.

no new posts