Fitna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I just got here & am still playing "Catch Up"....can someone who's already watched
the above 35 minutes of video above summarize it into a couple of sentances?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I just got here & am still playing "Catch Up"....can someone who's already watched

BS, fear mongering, anti Islam propaganda that any republican would be proud of.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
BS, fear mongering, anti Islam propaganda that any republican would be proud of.

lol. Whatev

From their own words and deeds complete with pictures and videos. You have to watch the first two at least.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
lol. Whatev

From their own words and deeds complete with pictures and videos. You have to watch the first two at least.

Let's see if I have this straight. All of this is fact and truth, while the crap that Jbee posts is nothing but twisted anti american propaganda. That about sum it up?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Let's see if I have this straight. All of this is fact and truth, while the crap that Jbee posts is nothing but twisted anti american propaganda. That about sum it up?

Actually some of the stuff JBee posts actually happen. Some, not all. The thing about JBeee is that he enjoys the killing of allied troops and gets excited when muslims get killed just as much apparently. He gets off on the carnage.

Did you watch it? What is there to dispute? It is in their own words. Excerpts from their preaching, etc. How did you like the little girl calling Jewish people apes and pigs? Nice huh?

Clear enough?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Actually some of the stuff JBee posts actually happen. Some, not all. The thing about JBeee is that he enjoys the killing of allied troops and gets excited when muslims get killed just as much apparently. He gets off on the carnage.

Did you watch it? What is there to dispute? It is in their own words. Excerpts from their preaching, etc. How did you like the little girl calling Jewish people apes and pigs? Nice huh?

Clear enough?

and I can find video of american kids calling blacks apes. I can find video of american christian school kids being trained for paramilitary operations against Islam. I could probably find just as much footage of american(white) nut cases as was found of extremist Muslims calling for the death of jews, Christians, and whites.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
and I can find video of american kids calling blacks apes. I can find video of american christian school kids being trained for paramilitary operations against Islam. I could probably find just as much footage of american(white) nut cases as was found of extremist Muslims calling for the death of jews, Christians, and whites.
I would like to see that for a change. I get tired of all the demonizing of Muslims, same as you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

lol. Yeah... you always see American Christians being taught that, it so wide spread isn't it? Hey can you find any Canadians calling blacks the N word and trying to lay a beaten on one... or is it just Yanks? Any Canadian white nut cases?

You're a dreamer.

Kumbiya Gerry

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
lol. Yeah... you always see American Christians being taught that, it so wide spread isn't it? Hey can you find any Canadians calling blacks the N word and trying to lay a beaten on one... or is it just Yanks? Any Canadian white nut cases?

You're a dreamer.

Kumbiya Gerry
Having recovered somewhat from the nauseating experience of making myself endure watching these putrid videos - a know my real enemy thing:

Yes, we have them, usually heavily influenced by US racist groups, US tv nut cases and some very evilly strange US politicians. We control the worst of the dregs with our Anti-Hate laws.
Those laws would find the broadcasting of these videos in Canada, specifically the first two, in breach of the intent of those same laws. Therefore I'm going to report them as such.

gerryh said: BS, fear mongering, anti Islam propaganda that any republican would be proud of.
Exactly so! Deliberate fearmongering & propoganda against a whole religion. ES
& :sign3: DS
would have just have easily bought into Hitler's propaganda films "showing" J**s killing and eating babies in the thirties. :puke:

gerryh also said: and I can find video of american kids calling blacks apes. I can find video of american christian school kids being trained for paramilitary operations against Islam. I could probably find just as much footage of american(white) nut cases as was found of extremist Muslims calling for the death of jews, Christians, and whites.
Yes indeed! A me too. Seen them. heard them. Filth!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes, we have them, usually heavily influenced by US racist groups, US tv nut cases and some very evilly strange US politicians.!

Yes sure... "Oh Canadians could never do these things on their own... we're too polite...it's those evil Yanks that influence us."

Here you go...

Another Hypocite.

NEXT

would have just have easily bought into Hitler's propaganda films "showing" J**s killing and eating babies in the thirties. :puke:

!

Sadly these were real films, with real radicals making real hate speeches, with real bodies. Were there any real films of real Jews eating real babies?

NEXT.

Too easy

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I still haven't had a chance to watch these vid's....below are the members
(names in RED) that we've been tossing off the Forum & deleting their
posts in the last couple of hours:

....and I'm going to close this Thread until time permits for me to wade through it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.