Puppy Drowning Video Sparks Outrage

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Girl Throws Puppies in River in Video, 4chan Users on the Hunt - Crimesider - CBS News

The link above will take you to one of many stories regarding the release to the internet of a video showing a young woman laughing and throwing puppies into a fast moving river. Throughout the video she pulls a total of six puppies out of a bucket, and throws them, still alive and kicking (thought the ones on the bottom of the bucket were noticably lethargic from being under the other puppies), into the fast moving water.

It has sparked major outrage, promises of rewards for any information on her identity, and from the look of things, a name has been tossed out to identify her.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
yep, tons of info on the supposed perpetrator, but, I can't help but worry a bit that it might not be right info. Imagine how easy it would be to get revenge on your skinny blonde nemesis after you saw this video? lol.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The lack of empathy astounds me between the Woman in the O.P. story
& other creatures. Hopefully when she's identified, it doesn't come out
that she runs the neighbourhood Daycare or something along those
lines.....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The lack of empathy astounds me between the Woman in the O.P. story
& other creatures. Hopefully when she's identified, it doesn't come out
that she runs the neighbourhood Daycare or something along those
lines.....
It is surprising yet not so in the world we live in.
A few years ago after losing a number of friends in Afghanistan over a year and a half - I had and held my grief silently and alone

my Shih Tzu was in the yard playing and i heard a yelp of pain-

i went out and saw that he was in immense pain - they are prone to hip problems - he threw out both hips that morning - I found that out later from the vet after she called me as i had taken him there.

He was my buddy - My wife came home from work as she knew how upset i was and we both went to the vet as I had taken him in earlier.

The vet told us there was nothing to be done. So i petted him as they injected him and watched as he slipped away

I cried like a baby, my dog and my friend passing opened the well from what I held inside from my friends dying in Afghanistan.

The lady assistant at the vet clinic still looks at me as appears to give the impresson that i must be sort of odd to cry like that.
Little does she know.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hubby cried like that for hours when we put down our dog Goober... you're no oddity.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Hubby cried like that for hours when we put down our dog Goober... you're no oddity.
Karrie i know i am not - i think that they just get immune to all the pain - a way of dealing with it.

I have the utmost repsect for those that work in wards for the terminally ill and any hospice. They have the hearts and souls that if there is a heaven, and I do believe there is, they have paid thier dues and the gates will be opened for them.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
sheesh karrie......and they say I'm negative :roll:

I saw the headline somewhere and thort what a bitch......BRING BACK THE STOCKS!!! I say

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Come to think of it, I know a few who would do it too....

The puppy tosser gets no pity from me.

I recall a case from England, where this elderly woman placed a kitten/cat inside of a garbage bin(all caught on camera of course). The poor creature was saved in time, but it looks like the police are not planning on charging her with anything. Why, I have no idea.

The reason I mention this is that there were a lot of people threatening her with bodily harm(perhaps some would even go further?) and I think some of her personal information was leaked out. Now, I find what she did was disgusting, but it is certainly not worth killing her over. If someone did that, then they would be no better(and worse, actually) than she was.

Life, whether animal or human, seems not to matter to far too many people today, and that is truly scary.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Karrie i know i am not - i think that they just get immune to all the pain - a way of dealing with it.

I have the utmost repsect for those that work in wards for the terminally ill and any hospice. They have the hearts and souls that if there is a heaven, and I do believe there is, they have paid thier dues and the gates will be opened for them.
sad that so many have to spend their last days here suffering pain and indignity, compliments of religion and a weak government.............. when "tptb" charge us and fine us and jail us for letting an animal suffer

dont cut down all the trees, we need something to hang politicians from

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Calling this monster a bitch would be an insult to the mother of those helpless puppies.

Hope she will be punished properly.

Dingus

Born too late
May 19, 2010
Billericay
Oh Goober how I both empathise and sympathaise. We lost our little Kizzy last year (rescued as a minute Jack Russell puppy from Battersea dogs home). I cried like a drain. and STILL miss her a year on. I would much rather hear from people like your good self who mourn the loss of a much loved pet than some of those out there who find inflicting cruelty on our fellow (if "lesser") creatures. Let's hopw they find this heartless girl and get her the help she so obviously needs.
Do you have a dog now? I know every time I loos a pet I swear "no more", but then I see big brown eyes staring at me and can't ressit.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Twisted Girl who Throws Puppies in River is Caught

http://javascript<b></b>://​

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/bugojanska-policija-pronasla-okrutnu-djevojku-koja-je-stence-baci
la-u-rijeku/510338.aspx

Translation

Parents of girls were yesterday handed police calls for criminal investigation and now must come to a police station in Bugojno, where he will make a statement about the mischief that has made their daughter. Unofficial sources that the girls parents initi More..als MP and MP learns that all actions taken against a girl in her parents.

Directed by "Transformers" for information leading to the arrest of offering $ 50,000

Since the appearance of the brutal footage on YouTube and Liveleak, animal lovers around the world have joined together in an attempt to revealing the identity of the girl, and through the forum has received many death threats. PETA has offered a reward of two thousand dollars for information about the identity of the girl.

Director of the movie "Transformers", Michael Bay, joined those who want to find a girl from Bugojno. Bay offered a $ 50,000 reward for information leading to arrest and prosecute the girls and her brother, who was filming a cruel act, "writes Daily Mail.

The footage has emerged and where the girl, who allegedly threw puppies, sorry. "My name is Katja Puschnik and I want to apologize for his behavior. Puppies belonged to my grandmother and she told me to get rid of them because they were ill, and only three days old. I did not really know what I should do and I have thrown into the river because I did not want to suffer. I'm very sorry about that, "the game'', whose authenticity could not be confirmed