WTC Building 7 Exposed to One Million New Yorkers

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
WTC Building 7 Exposed to One Million New Yorkers

Monday, 30 August 2010 09:08

“Building What?” – Judge Edward Lehner, New York State Supreme Court, upon hearing the words “Building 7”
World Trade Center Building 7 is about to be exposed to One Million New Yorkers. A group of 9/11 family members, relatives, engineering professionals and 9/11 activists (all are well know to the 911 community) are raising funds to finally achieving a TRUE & INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 911.
World Trade Center Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper. It collapsed on 9/11/2001 at 5:20 pm. Most people have yet to learn about this incredible collapse. Support our campaign and help expose the collapse of Building 7 to millions of people.'
Read more: WTC Building 7 Exposed to One Million New Yorkers

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I would suggest that the above statement is simply not true.
well going on my enquiries here most thort that the wtc consisited only of the twin towers.........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U.S cameraman has proof 911 was a lie

By: malterwitty

Tags:
See also: FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

US Attempts To Extradite 9/11 FEMA Videographer From Argentina

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos

By: Mr. Mudd
Tags: 911
As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since.

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
Who was it in here looking for something chock full of conspiracy to latch onto?...
Me, me!

But I don't know anything about this building 7 (is it?) biz....

Oh wait! That's good, right? If I'm going to insist that thingamy is a conspiracy the less I know the better.

So there's this secret VP Cheney memo about a building in New York that was being delivered by a CIA guy in an ice-cream truck, but an FBI guy riding a motorcycle & craftily disguised in an Elvis outfit smashed into the ice-cream truck and.... um..... :sleepy1:

It's not as easy as it looks. Hmmm..... :binky: :icescream: