Bamster's racist court

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
FOXNews.com - Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

Official court robes on the left.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Since this event was not covered by the Maimed Scream Media, i.e. The New York Times, Washington Post, Atlanta Uninal Constipation, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc. etc. it must have been a fabrication by FOX.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Cliffy, if you want to see someone who is not secretly, but openly, proudly, willingly and stupidly in love with Obama, just look at any and all the posts on Obama, by SirJosephPorter.

Or, perhaps, the mirror.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Cliffy, if you want to see someone who is not secretly, but openly, proudly, willingly and stupidly in love with Obama, just look at any and all the posts on Obama, by SirJosephPorter.

Or, perhaps, the mirror.
Actaully, I don't care about him as I see him doing nothing more than protecting the status quo. I don't think he is any better or worse than Bubbya and I had no use for that cretin. The US of Aggression is a corporate dictatorship, just like Canada. To me anybody who thinks otherwise doesn't know what is going on except what they are spoon fed by the corporate controlled networks. The right and left are clueless and wouldn't know democracy if it bit them.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"The right and left are clueless and wouldn't know democracy if it bit them."

But, of course, Cliffy, you do.

Why don't you enjoy the rest of your life in heavenly "DEMOCRACIES" like Cuba or Venezuela, or North Korea?

You must get the chip off your shoulder, sooner or later. Not everybody likes living in the wild. And if you can be honest for a second you will admit that you enjoy every single conveience that modern living provides, and you enjoy all the freedom that out democracy offers you.