Lohan off to Jail for 90 DAYS!

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
:blob5::toothy7:YAY..:lol: :wav:

she has to go for a 3 month sentence (although, she might be out in 25 days..) and then has to attend a 3 month counselling course as well.

she's not happy but TOO BAD!!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I haven't been paying any particular attention, but what is the sentence for? Drunk driving, possession of cocaine, breaking probation?

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
ya, it's too bad the judge couldn't have used that and added to her time.

"Lindsay, since you have decided to insult me i have no choice but to add another 45 days to your sentence. as well as revoke your rights to a separate jail cell.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I heard on the news yesterday that she and her bf were in a restaurant and she punched a waitress for some reason. Or maybe it was the waitress that punched Lohan. Can't remember.
Anyway, the first thing that popped into my head was McLuhan's comment on news: "Celebrity is news. Everything else is entertainment".

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Big deal. She won't be among the people who would scare the prima donna straight so what's she going to get - except publicity.

The only publicity she is getting right now is bad. She got dumped from an ad campaign and she was removed from the teaser trailer for the next movie she is "starring" in.

This sentence is due to the fact that she did not attend all of the rehab sessions that she was court-mandated to attend(by the same Judge if I am not mistaken). She still has not been sentenced for the incident where she drove the car around with two unwilling passengers(and for which she is being sued by said passengers).

I doubt she will learn her lesson, but I think there would probably be a few women where Lohan is being sent that would like to knock her down a peg or two.

One thing I love about all this(and not in a good way) is that both of her "parents"(can they honestly be called that since they did such a piss-poor job of it?) are blaming everything else except themselves. Well, Michael Lohan is blaming his ex-wife. I guess that's something, isnt' it?;)