Here it is.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Remember a chat about "what is the difference between a Canadian and a American, well here it is.

The difference between a Canadian and an American is that a Canadian is a subject and an American is a citizen. Surprised no one pick that up before. Thomas Jefferson almost made a mistake writing the Declaration of Independance..

No insult intended, I just read about the error.

Thomas Jefferson made slip in Declaration - Yahoo! News

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
When you are subject to the whims of the ruling class, there is no difference between citizen and subject. It would be nice if we lived in a democracy, but we don't (neither do you).

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We aren't just any subjects, we are loyal subjects. We will fight to our deaths to defend Her Majesty the Queen. God save Her!

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
We aren't just any subjects, we are loyal subjects. We will fight to our deaths to defend Her Majesty the Queen. God save Her!

I don't think I'm very loyal. The elite might consider me a "subject" but I consider myself a captive.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't think I'm very loyal. The elite might consider me a "subject" but I consider myself a captive.
Maybe you should Google "Free Man on the Land". You might find something to inspire you there. Or Google Mary Croft. She writes some interesting stuff about being free of the burdens of the elite and their economic system of oppression.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm a subjected citizen: subjected to the inane and sometimes insane whims of politicians.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Maybe you should Google "Free Man on the Land". You might find something to inspire you there. Or Google Mary Croft. She writes some interesting stuff about being free of the burdens of the elite and their economic system of oppression.

Interesting reading - thank you.