Women and grandson become lovers

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
I'm copying this entire article .

A 72 year old woman and her 26 year old GRANDSON are romantically involved and having a child together.

Pearl Carter gave her daughter up for adoption when she was 18, and apparently the two never met. When Phil Bailey, her grandson, lost his mother to cancer, he discovered Pearl's existence and located her.

The two hit it off and soon after become lovers!

According to Pearl, this is phenonom known as GSA, or Genetic Sexual Attraction, where two relatives meet as adults and become attracted to each other.

She says:

'From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive. I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him. I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back. Living with Phil as my life partner has been amazing. He cooks and cleans and we make love three times a week. We can't keep our hands off each other.'

And Phil apparently agrees:

'I was thrilled and excited. I could be with Pearl and it was OK because she'd never raised me or been in my life. Making love to Pearl was a real eye-opener. It was love combined with all this sexual tension that had been building up. I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.'

Because Pearl has already gone through menopause, the couple are using a surrogate mother named Roxanne Campbell, who has become comfortable with their relationship.

She says:

'Initially I was shocked. But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the babywill be loved too.'

We feel so dirty and uncomfortable. This is awful.

Pearl continues:

'I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be "pregnant" and in love with my grandson. I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance.'

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Last edited:

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
I think that relation is based on money for grandson, entirely sex feeling for the old grandma.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think that relation is based on money for grandson, entirely sex feeling for the old grandma.
There is no mention of money in the article, so it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. It is strange but there are a lot stranger things going on with the human race. The crowded living condition of most big cities cause all kinds of aberrant behaviour in humans. This story does smack of incest though, so I can see how some people might find it offensive.

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
There is no mention of money in the article, so it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. It is strange but there are a lot stranger things going on with the human race. The crowded living condition of most big cities cause all kinds of aberrant behaviour in humans. This story does smack of incest though, so I can see how some people might find it offensive.

aside from incest relation ,
the boy is handsome and young and the woman is 72 years old . normally a man of that quality wouldn't choose such a woman ,so even if it hasn't been mentioned about money , i think there should be something like that.

anyway, they haven't seen each other for a long time so they haven't a life as the life of a grandma baking sweet cakes for her little grandson.then, there should be a research if blood tie or the morality determine that kind of relation.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Why is incest wrong, apart from the social taboo? The main reason is inbreeding, resulting in offsprings with severe mental and physical deficiencies. So incest is rightly forbidden in the law.

But if there is no possibility of having a baby (as in the present case), what exactly is wrong with incest, apart from social stigma? Personally I don’t see anything wrong with it. There is no way the 72 year old woman is going to have a baby, she probably has ran out of eggs a long time ago. The surrogate baby probably will be from the man’s sperm and the surrogate mother’s egg. In no way is there any incest involved.

So maybe the law of incest is outmoded and needs to be looked at, and incest should be forbidden only when there is a possibility of an offspring.

To this end, it would be interesting to see if a mother and daughter (or father and son) get married in Canada, since gay marriage is legal in Canada. There is no possibility of genetically defective offsprings, but such marriages are forbidden by the incest law (or are they? Does our incest law merely mention close family relations, or does it enumerate which marriages are illegal, such as mother and son, father and daughter etc.?). But what will the courts say in the matter?

It wouldn’t surprise me if they rule the incest law unconstitutional in this instance. If there is no possibility of genetically defective offspring, the ban on incest is simply a moral decision, and no different from ban on interracial marriage.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Back in the 70s, I read a thesis from a BC university student called Incest: Breaking the taboo. He postulated that 9 out of 10 children born of incest were geniuses and that only one would have defects. (I have no idea how he came up with this). The premise behind his theory was that humanity was heading to hell in a hand basket and that incest was a way to create a whole lot of geniuses in a short period of time and these geniuses would be the saviours of humanity.

So, who knows. He may or may not have been onto something. I found it refreshing in its originality (even if there was no truth in it). I like people who think outside the box. I like people who live outside the box even more. Like Tom Robbins, my favourite writer who said -
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters." - Tom Robbins'

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
According to some posters here - although not in so many words - INCEST is nothing more or less than an anagram for NICEST.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Who in their right mind would slip Grandma the sausage? Filth, can't help but laugh at such people.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Strangely enough I wish them well

My only concern would have been children between the two and that is impossible but that they wanted to commit to raising a child can only enrich them and no doubt the child raised will have some unusual 'splaining to do' to his/her friends - I
hope they go easy on him/her and he/she won't be teased cruelly. No doubt there will be some neighborhood 'snarks' waiting to spread nasty words about the situation....but there are snarks everywhere judging people.... even regular couples have that issue to deal with raising kids.

Many women past menopause are finally released into having some enjoyable sexual encounters - but my concern would be for the grandson as he obviously
will have some issues about relating to his peer group.

Ah heck - whatever makes them a happy productive family - I'd love to know them to see how it all works out...and may they enjoy their new addition to the fullest...

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Cliffy

Nice post - agree with your thoughts. Anything involving "love" can be cool or heartbreaking and those who take that chance should be encouraged to enjoy
whatever they can out of a relationship with another to enrich their lives.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
"Filth, perhaps. But what you find filth, someone else may find enjoyable sex"

Refer to my post #7.

So what is your point? Different strokes for different folks. As long as there is no child (with the resultant fear of inbreeding), I don't see that it is anybody else's problem (or anybody else's business).

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
After reading through this Thread, I've got a song rolling through my head.
I'm surprised that someone else hasn't already found & posted a copy of
"I'm my own Grandpa" here yet. :-?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
One thing I found about this topic is the hope that the child will be treasured, cherished and loved.

Some children born into families with many children while praised by society as a
"nice large happy family" often are neglected if they are not given the full measure
of love they need because of the impossible odds of receiving adequate attention..

If the child of this odd couple is about to be loved in full measure....then that would be my only stipulation.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
One thing I found about this topic is the hope that the child will be treasured, cherished and loved.

Some children born into families with many children while praised by society as a
"nice large happy family" often are neglected if they are not given the full measure
of love they need because of the impossible odds of receiving adequate attention..

If the child of this odd couple is about to be loved in full measure....then that would be my only stipulation.

Oh, he will be treasured all right. The couple is going to great lengths to have a baby. Such intense desire, such dedication has to translate into love for the child.