Unprovoked Cops Viciously Beat Student Then Charge Him With Assault

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There's no doubt about it, sometimes an extremely small part of the Law Enforcement community, do not uphold the standards for which the stand.

It's a shame CC doesn't have the bandwidth to post all the footage of Police Officers across North America doing their job, with tact, respect and honour.

Not only does it out weight the minute amount of wrong doing. It is a far better gauge and more accurate representation of the Police in general.

Reactions: karrie

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow, 3:06 of a maudlin tune and video with no context, captions without proof, accusations without fact. And we should all rise up and crush the "police state"...:roll:

I can't even bring myself to rate this video, it's such a worthless piece of propaganda.

Last edited:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
There's no doubt about it, sometimes an extremely small part of the Law Enforcement community, do not uphold the standards for which the stand.

It's a shame CC doesn't have the bandwidth to post all the footage of Police Officers across North America doing their job, with tact, respect and honour.

Not only does it out weight the minute amount of wrong doing. It is a far better gauge and more accurate representation of the Police in general.

Yes, the media doesn't care about the police that put their life on the line every day, but only when one bad apple upsets the basket.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Vancouver cop get slap on wrist for RAPING OWN SISTER

Tags: CURRENT EVENTS
The veteran officer, who cannot be named, was arrested in August 2009 after his adult sister alleged he had non-consensual sex with her, after a drunken party. The officer, who later resigned, did not plead guilty to a charge of sexual assault that was alleged. Crown stayed the charge.

Webmaster's Commentary:
He gets to serve his "sentence" at home!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Activist Facing Eight Years in Prison After Videotaping Officers Outside Courthouse

Wednesday, 19 May 2010 08:14

'George Donnelly, the Pennsylvania videographer who was arrested last week for videotaping federal officers in front of an Allentown courthouse, is facing eight years in prison for his deed.
He is specifically being accused of striking one of the officers. Anybody who has seen the two previous videos where Donnelly was confronted by federal officers in front of a courthouse will find these charges hard to believe. The evidence, of course, lies in the videotape they confiscated from him. We’ll be lucky if that ever makes the light of day.'
Read more: Activist Facing Eight Years in Prison After Videotaping Officers Outside

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Attorney: Video Shows Police Fired Into Home

Wednesday, 19 May 2010 07:29

'Police who carried out a raid on a family home that left a 7-year-old girl dead over the weekend were accompanied by a camera crew for a reality television show, and an attorney says video of the siege contradicts the police account of what happened.
Police have said officers threw a flash grenade through the first-floor window of the two-family home, and that an officer's gun discharged, killing the girl, during a struggle or after colliding with the girl's grandmother inside the home. But Fieger said the video shows an officer lobbing the grenade and then shooting into the home from the porch. "There is no question about what happened because it's in the videotape," Fieger said. "It's not an accident. It's not a mistake. There was no altercation."
Read more: Attorney: Video Shows Police Fired Into Home

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Maryland Citizens Face Felony Charges for Recording Cops

Sunday, 23 May 2010 09:03

In Maryland, it is a felony to record thuggish cops as they push around skateboarding teenagers, beat sports patrons, and pull guns on motorists for speeding.
“Several Marylanders face felony charges for recording their arrests on camera, and others have been intimidated to shut their cameras off,” reports WJZ 23 in Baltimore.'
JavaScript is disabled!
To display this content, you need a JavaScript capable browser.

Read more: Maryland Citizens Face Felony Charges for Recording Cops

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Are Cameras the New Guns?

Tags:
In response to a flood of Facebook and YouTube videos that depict police abuse, a new trend in law enforcement is gaining popularity. In at least three states, it is now illegal to record any on-duty police officer.
Even if the encounter involves you and may be necessary to your defense, and even if the recording is on a public street where no expectation of privacy exists.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Are Cameras the New Guns?

Tags:
In response to a flood of Facebook and YouTube videos that depict police abuse, a new trend in law enforcement is gaining popularity. In at least three states, it is now illegal to record any on-duty police officer.
Even if the encounter involves you and may be necessary to your defense, and even if the recording is on a public street where no expectation of privacy exists.
I disagree with that 100%. As a public servant, in the act of dispensing the law, they are and should be, held to a higher standard. In so doing, their actions should be a matter of public domain and scrutiny. So long as it does not infringe upon their safety, or their private lives.

I know several officers who are both patrol and tactical officers. Recently I saw them with their Police motorcycles lined up at a Timmies, the whole motorcycle crew. It was an awesome pic, I had to take. I wanted them in the shot, standing next to their bikes, but unfortunately, that was out of the question. I can appreciate why, can some of you?