Canada to Surrender its Sovereignty to NWO Under Proposed Law.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:43

'Now that the Canadian Parliament is back in session, the rebirth of Bill C-6 looms large on the horizon, bringing with it a threat that belies its benign- sounding formal name, “The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act”. The bill, pushed hard by the government in its last session, but abandoned when Parliament was prorogued, is due to be reintroduced within weeks.
C-6’s language is a constitutional nightmare: within it are eight blatant violations, ranging from warrantless search and seizure to being guilty until proven innocent, in a complete diversion from due process of law, all based on the opinion of a Health Canada inspector, and adjudicated by the Health Minister. However, as dire the portents of these breaches of the Constitution are, they pale in comparison to the catastrophic effects of Sections 2 and 14, which make Canadians “subject to the dictates of foreign authorities”… authorities which are unnamed and undefined, but may include governments and associations. (Read trade groups, WTO, WHO, NAFTA, etc.)'
Read more: Canada to Surrender its Sovereignty to NWO Under Proposed Law.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Although I agree, that there sections of this proposed bill that do make me cringe. The article is a blatant falsehood, and I am a supporter of alternative and natural medicine.

Furthermore, the MNR has the exact same privileges under the law and needs no warrant to search and/or seize property. For good reason. As is with this bill, there is a necessity for expediency in the application of the law. To my knowledge, though many have tried, never been a case where the MNR was found to have abused this privilege.

And then there's the most extreme stupidity of all, nowhere in the bill, is Canada surrendering it's sovereignty to any fabled new world order.

And if that fails to penetrate the heads of the tinfoilers, perhaps it's time they changed or removed the tinfoil.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Sections 2 and 14, which make Canadians “subject to the dictates of foreign authorities”… authorities which are unnamed and undefined, but may include governments and associations. (Read trade groups, WTO, WHO, NAFTA, etc.)'

Forgot one. OAS (Organization of American States)

Where Canada's backbone is sometimes, I don't know. But for one thing, Canada has the reputation of being the 'good nation' that gets along with everyone, which is one reason why Canada is so successfull.

Canada is just playing along with the world like it should and behaving in the manner that we have nothing to proove, except our Sovereignty in the world that we would never have if it weren't for our friendship and assosiation of these organizations.

Don't believe me, check out Haiti or Mexico and/or other countries who are too proud to assosiate with the rest of the world. They are corrupt and broke!

Our Sovereignty is strong, and will remain that way with partnership.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well that saves me from posting sections 2 and 14 of Bill C6 to show the insipid stupidity of the OP.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
I'm not too proud to admit i've been had but...

It's all true anyhow, no matter how you look at it. I don't see whats so funny when it's true that we are subjected to NWO like the Queen's sovereignty who might realize one day after having a little bit too much Jack Daniels that she is loosing her property anyway, so she decides to sell it to the USA as a quick as possible before she get's impeached and hey, might make a couple of dollars before she gets screwed by Canada. Kinda beating it before it happens...

Something is better than nothing right? ;)

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:43

'Now that the Canadian Parliament is back in session, the rebirth of Bill C-6 looms large on the horizon, bringing with it a threat that belies its benign- sounding formal name, “The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act”. The bill, pushed hard by the government in its last session, but abandoned when Parliament was prorogued, is due to be reintroduced within weeks.
C-6’s language is a constitutional nightmare: within it are eight blatant violations, ranging from warrantless search and seizure to being guilty until proven innocent, in a complete diversion from due process of law, all based on the opinion of a Health Canada inspector, and adjudicated by the Health Minister. However, as dire the portents of these breaches of the Constitution are, they pale in comparison to the catastrophic effects of Sections 2 and 14, which make Canadians “subject to the dictates of foreign authorities”… authorities which are unnamed and undefined, but may include governments and associations. (Read trade groups, WTO, WHO, NAFTA, etc.)'
Read more: Canada to Surrender its Sovereignty to NWO Under Proposed Law.

Tell me honestly are you a Conservative?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That was a promise Harper made to the 'Corporations' in a speech he gave in Cancun a few years ago (NAFTA type of gathering) that said the Gov would take it's direction from corporations over it's citizens wishes and that the Gov would make sure the recommendations would be implemented, I assume that means by force and at the taxpayers expense.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
One big happy NWO family going forward into a more secure more productive future We will know exactly where the children are at all times. They'll be chained to the machine right beside you and granny and grandpa will have been retired as soon as their output slumped. Bankers get to eat people when they should be fed nothing but ****.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Oh man, this is great. Maybe if we keep passing around outright lies like this we can get our own right wing militia to try and kill cops!

Or have we forgotten believing one of these bogus chain emails is what spurred the issue in the US.
The Washington Monthly

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Sh it is the basis of life on this planet. Love it or starve to death. This is a prime example of what's wrong in our country . We don't teach our children sh it.
Why teach it, when some people spew it randomly and incessantly?

BTW, folks, I click on a link and if all I see are 3rd rate ads about X-ray glasses, get rich quick schemes, miracle cures, and self-agrandising bombasms, I almost immediately click the little red "x" at the top right of the window.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Why teach it, when some people spew it randomly and incessantly?

BTW, folks, I click on a link and if all I see are 3rd rate ads about X-ray glasses, get rich quick schemes, miracle cures, and self-agrandising bombasms, I almost immediately click the little red "x" at the top right of the window.

But you are retired aren't you AnnaG. We could not rightfully ask you to help young people at your advanced age and diminished capacity, however your volunteer spirit is much appreciated I suppose.:smile:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
But you are retired aren't you AnnaG. We could not rightfully ask you to help young people at your advanced age and diminished capacity, however your volunteer spirit is much appreciated I suppose.:smile:
*snorts* Retired? If I was retired I'd be Cuba, Costa Rica, or Belize.
If I'm at an advanced age, that must make you antique if not paleolithic. ;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
*snorts* Retired? If I was retired I'd be Cuba, Costa Rica, or Belize.
If I'm at an advanced age, that must make you antique if not paleolithic. ;)

I my be chronologically older then you but that is just mechanical tracking and has nothing to do with my physiological age, which of course would have most objective observers convinced that I am thirtyish or there about. Did I say retired? What a poor choice of words. I should have said laidback and relaxed so as not to have confused you and any age related infirmity which of course was certainly not my intent. Eventually, many decades from now, retire to Nova Scotia which has comparable climates to those forigne places you've mentioned. You could visit me and I could show you the costumes I wear when I strip for the ladies at Club de Beer Hole.:smile:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I my be chronologically older then you but that is just mechanical tracking and has nothing to do with my physiological age, which of course would have most objective observers convinced that I am thirtyish or there about. Did I say retired? What a poor choice of words. I should have said laidback and relaxed so as not to have confused you and any age related infirmity which of course was certainly not my intent. Eventually, many decades from now, retire to Nova Scotia which has comparable climates to those forigne places you've mentioned. You could visit me and I could show you the costumes I wear when I strip for the ladies at Club de Beer Hole.:smile:
lol
You confused me with an age related infirmity? Oh, well. Can you run a mile in less than 5 minutes? Can you even run a mile? Walk a block even?
I would like to visit the east coast, but not retire there, especially in winter.
My calculated life expectancy according to this bunch is 104.

lol I don't mind sidetracking goofy threads like this one. :D