BBC Documentary Proves Israeli Army Murdered Rachel Corrie

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
BBC Documentary Proves Israeli Army Murdered Rachel Corrie

Monday, 08 March 2010 07:03

'The BBC has released a remarkable film about the killing of three international peace activists by the Israeli army in the occupied Gaza Strip. Documentary evidence provided in the film strongly suggests that the American Rachel Corrie - and two British activists - were murdered.
Last spring, within a period of seven weeks, one British and one American peace activist were killed by the Israeli army in Rafah, a Palestinian town at the southern end of the occupied Gaza Strip. A second Briton was shot in the head leaving him brain-dead. In two of the cases the Israeli army is being blamed for murder; the third is considered "attempted murder".'
Read more: BBC Documentary Proves Israeli Army Murdered Rachel Corrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
JUSTICE FOR RACHEL CORRIE?

Tags:
Friends,
As many of you know, a civil lawsuit in the case of our daughter
Rachel Corrie is scheduled for trial in the Haifa District Court
beginning March 10, 2010. A human rights observer and activist, Rachel, 23, tried nonviolently to offer protection for a Palestinian family whose home was threatened with demolition by the Israeli military.
On March 16, 2003, she was crushed to death by an Israel Defense Force (IDF) Caterpillar D9R bulldozer in Rafah, Gaza.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
RACHEL, the film Israel does NOT want you to see

By: Saladin
Tags: ISRAEL
Footage from Rachel's murder by the Israeli Defense Forces. Actual cockpit transmission from the D-9 bulldozer driver to the watch tower, saying he "hit an object" and "I think the object got hit by the dobby (D-9) and he is in a severe condition." He is asked "Did you see him?" and responds "Yes I saw him, I think he is dead."
From the documentary "Rachel: An American Conscience"
Accident?